LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

*!*$+ saying lock this up.. sit down please... so what ur saying is that the Kobe thread shouldve been locked 5 times over? No...

Originally Posted by illmatic34

LOL arstyle27 you need to quit...I'm embarassed that you call yourself a Bulls fan, making the rest of us look bad. You just seem like a salty, bitter dude right now. Obviously I can't stand the Heat but give credit where credit is due...how would you even be sure the Bulls would have won against Miami? I know you wouldn't be saying that we deserve asterisks if the Bulls won the ship.

And you have the audacity to question me??? I'm the biggest Bulls' fan in the world. And of course i'm bitter , the team I hate more than anything in the galaxy won because of an injury to the star of my favorite team. The $+#$ is you on? Dont you ever call me out again.

And for the record , if LeBron had gotten hurt the first game of the playoffs, I'd be saying the same thing. I'm a realest. You go ahead and give Miami their props.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

KD is the hero NBA deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Someone just watched the Dark Knight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL
GET. OVER. IT. We won the ship. Yall didn't. You're the biggest %*@%%*$ hater on this board.

Yall scrubs woulda got waxed again anyway. Enjoy your offseason wondering if Rose will be the same player while we celebrate
pimp.gif

I'm sure there weren't bias haters like you out there voting 100 times
eyes.gif

LEBRON got his ring SONS!...DEAL WITH IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

AND another
laugh.gif
at this EPIC thread failure!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got the guys that posted in here like this 6 year old  kid right now:

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh99S08AC2S3NNRUxA

"I HATE LEBRON JAMES"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL arstyle27 you need to quit...I'm embarassed that you call yourself a Bulls fan, making the rest of us look bad. You just seem like a salty, bitter dude right now. Obviously I can't stand the Heat but give credit where credit is due...how would you even be sure the Bulls would have won against Miami? I know you wouldn't be saying that we deserve asterisks if the Bulls won the ship.

And you have the audacity to question me??? I'm the biggest Bulls' fan in the world. And of course i'm bitter , the team I hate more than anything in the galaxy won because of an injury to the star of my favorite team. The $+#$ is you on? Dont you ever call me out again.

And for the record , if LeBron had gotten hurt the first game of the playoffs, I'd be saying the same thing. I'm a realest. You go ahead and give Miami their props.

Chill man. Just give credit where credit is due. It's not that hard.

The lebron hate only grows stronger and it will be beautiful next year. The Heat will have to repeat the fluke performances from Battier and Miller who are 33 and 34. Wade will regress even more than he did this year.
Other teams will be improving and will probably be healthy and not have fluke injuries like this year.

Someone on the heat might blow out their knees or something. Dudes had zero injuries this year.

�� �
Chill man. Just give credit where credit is due. It's not that hard.

I acknowledge that LeBron is a fantastic basketball player. Hell, im not blind. But like ive said a million times , the Bulls would've beaten Miami. I dont care what happened last year, i dont care about their big 3.....we wouldve beaten them. Thinking of Derrick's injury still %%@+@@% hurts.....i live and die with my squads. I dont give a ++@+ what anyone says. I'm loyal , but dont get it twisted, I'm a realest. I dont think the Cubs are gonna win 25 more games this season. Point is, if Derrick doesnt get hurt, Bulls wouldve been crowned Champs and I wouldve bought you all the drinks you could ever fathom, but alas thats not how life works and instead your calling me out for caring too much........

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL
GET. OVER. IT. We won the ship. Yall didn't. You're the biggest %*@%%*$ hater on this board.

Yall scrubs woulda got waxed again anyway. Enjoy your offseason wondering if Rose will be the same player while we celebrate
pimp.gif

Nobody gives a damn about your POLL. Son posted a ONLINE POLL.
laugh.gif

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. BULLS LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND. How does it feel to know that team you hate the most just won the damn title while your favorite player is in a damn leg brace. Go cry in a corner.

LeBronTrophy.gif

untitled-19ysbl3.gif

Asterisk.jpg

Lockout season This dont count

Man @#%$ lebron and his turban, @#%$ dwade and his wide jaw(pause), @#%$ bosh veloster raptor lookin !*!, @#%$ and cheatin !*! refs and all yall miami ********rs

Bobcats fan checking in. I hate everybody. Mj bout to push me over the edge and flip all his kicks on ebay. Smdh. Congrats to LeBron.

Originally Posted by knightngale

The lebron hate only grows stronger and it will be beautiful next year. The Heat will have to repeat the fluke performances from Battier and Miller who are 33 and 34. Wade will regress even more than he did this year.
Other teams will be improving and will probably be healthy and not have fluke injuries like this year.

Someone on the heat might blow out their knees or something. Dudes had zero injuries this year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Laker/Kobe fans i swear...gotta love them.  So I guess Chris Bosh being out for damn near TWO SERIES wasn't an important injury at an important time huh?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Nobody gives a damn about your POLL. Son posted a ONLINE POLL.
laugh.gif

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. BULLS LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND. How does it feel to know that team you hate the most just won the damn title while your favorite player is in a damn leg brace. Go cry in a corner.

LeBronTrophy.gif

untitled-19ysbl3.gif
Worst feeling in my life. Almost as bad as when my mom died. You @$%%

But the monicker "The King" simply ain't fit to him I don't know why. Oh well thank you Derrick Rose.Lebron owe you one.
laugh.gif

Your team won't be anywhere near the finals though
laugh.gif

They're not so much rings based on "imagination" but on analysis. Once again, if LeBron was drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth like Kobe and not been drafted into a franchise whose best achievement was one conference finals in 30 years of its existence, and you replace 20 year-old Kobe in the 1998-99 season with a 20 year-old LeBron who even at that point averaged 27, 7 and 7 and put him next to that Shaq, they would win about 6 rings in 8 seasons taking into consideration that LeBron wouldn't run Shaq out of town due to ball hogging.

Keep making fun of this statement. Before, you argued against it saying that it couldn't be true because LeBron is incapable of winning. After tonight, I would like to see your arguments against this claim again.

greatest player since jordan?

Keep staying salty. Keep staying MAD.
laugh.gif

AT LEAST three, probably four statistical seasons that are better than any of Kobe's.
Rookie of the year
3 x MVP
20 x Eastern Conference player of the month
Vastly outplaying and outwinning Kobe in their head to head matchups since he came into the league
Better defender
Better rebounder
Better passer
More efficient scorer
Better basketball player

2011-12 regular season MVP
2011-12 league first round MVP
2011-12 league second round MVP
2011-12 league conference finals MVP
2011-12 Finals MVP
Led voting for all-NBA 1st team
Led voting for all-NBA all defensive 1st team
WORST regular season game: 17 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals
WORST playoff game: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals
One of the greatest and most consistent seasons of all time, arguably the most consistent playoff run of all time

For years, you were sticking to the last desperate argument that essentially was saying that Chauncey Billups, Paul Pierce and Tony Parker were greater basketball players than LeBron. Now you don't even have that anymore.

Who cares bout the Heat.  Bron and Wade bought a ring basically.  Lames in my eyes
Bron would've sprinted and did the Ricky Bobby if he won in Cleveland but in Miami he looked like an 18 year at Christmas....excited but kinda jaded.  Congrats tho I guess 

Not only that, it won't be a lock out shortened season. So all the teams will be ready at the same time. So many guys were unprepared for the season as they thought this season wasn't gonna go through. Players won't be in international leagues either, as some left the NBA thinking there would be no season. Lebron isn't going to win another championship, not with this team at least.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Laker/Kobe fans i swear...gotta love them.  So I guess Chris Bosh being out for damn near TWO SERIES wasn't an important injury at an important time huh?
laugh.gif
dude was out against JV teams like the celtics and pacers

come on son

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

They're not so much rings based on "imagination" but on analysis. Once again, if LeBron was drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth like Kobe and not been drafted into a franchise whose best achievement was one conference finals in 30 years of its existence, and you replace 20 year-old Kobe in the 1998-99 season with a 20 year-old LeBron who even at that point averaged 27, 7 and 7 and put him next to that Shaq, they would win about 6 rings in 8 seasons taking into consideration that LeBron wouldn't run Shaq out of town due to ball hogging.

Keep making fun of this statement. Before, you argued against it saying that it couldn't be true because LeBron is incapable of winning. After tonight, I would like to see your arguments against this claim again.

For years, you were sticking to the last desperate argument that essentially was saying that Chauncey Billups, Paul Pierce and Tony Parker were greater basketball players than LeBron. Now you don't even have that anymore.
so you are saying that your argument that lebron would have won atlast 6 rings is valid cause he won during this shortened season with help from the refs?
laugh.gif

those players now have the same number of rings that lebron has...wait parker still has more rings than Lebron and lebron will never win again
dude will stay chauncey billups status

at least billups was able to beat kobe in his career
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Who cares bout the Heat.  Bron and Wade bought a ring basically.  Lames in my eyes
Bron would've sprinted and did the Ricky Bobby if he won in Cleveland but in Miami he looked like an 18 year at Christmas....excited but kinda jaded.  Congrats tho I guess 
Jadakiss_Gravy_The_Big_Co-Sign-front-large.jpg

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Not only that, it won't be a lock out shortened season. So all the teams will be ready at the same time. So many guys were unprepared for the season as they thought this season wasn't gonna go through. Players won't be in international leagues either, as some left the NBA thinking there would be no season. Lebron isn't going to win another championship, not with this team at least.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get outta here
laugh.gif
 It's not the Heat's fault (nor the Thunder) that they were truly committed to wanting to win, so took the initiative to get in/stay in shape, while others

chose to rest on their laurels or nearly eat their way out of the league. 66 game season? Couldn't sworn 32 teams all played in the NBA and all basically played the same 

schedule. And with the 82 game season, everybody will STILL be playing the same schedule, with more breaks and games spaced out. So for the Heat/Thunder, whose

game is mostly based on their athleticism, you don't think an 82 game normal/spaced out season would benefit either of them???
roll.gif
Complainers gonna 'plain. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 1994SS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get outta here
laugh.gif
 It's not the Heat's fault (nor the Thunder) that they were truly committed to wanting to win, so took the initiative to get in/stay in shape, while others

chose to rest on their laurels or nearly eat their way out of the league. 66 game season? Couldn't sworn 32 teams all played in the NBA and all basically played the same 

schedule. And with the 82 game season, everybody will STILL be playing the same schedule, with more breaks and games spaced out. So for the Heat/Thunder, whose

game is mostly based on their athleticism, you don't think an 82 game normal/spaced out season would benefit either of them???
roll.gif
Complainers gonna 'plain. 
the heat is a team that relies on their defense intensity
there will be more wear and tear with a longer season
it is not a good look with older players like battier and howard

it is also not good for Wade since he is getting older and is injury prone with his style of play

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

so you are saying that your argument that lebron would have won atlast 6 rings is valid cause he won during this shortened season with help from the refs?
laugh.gif

those players now have the same number of rings that lebron has...wait parker still has more rings than Lebron and lebron will never win again
dude will stay chauncey billups status

eek.gif

Shortened season?
Crying about the refs?

laugh.gif

Keep staying salty. Keep staying MAD!

at least billups was able to beat kobe in his career

e5igoz.png

Back
Top Bottom