LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Sucks to be a lowlife scum of the earth hater today. I don't know what I'm more happy about: LeBron winning or knowing that you lowlifes who have been rooting for the greatest player since Michael Jordan to fail out of nothing but pure HATE have pure SODIUM running through your veins right now.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Sucks to be a lowlife scum of the earth hater today. I don't know what I'm more happy about: LeBron winning or knowing that you lowlifes who have been rooting for the greatest player since Michael Jordan to fail out of nothing but pure HATE have pure SODIUM running through your veins right now.

same could be said for some members on here who have done the same to discredit 24 all these years as well.   either way its corny

So that's how you felt after Kobe won #4 and #5? Oh..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea lock this nonsense up. Find something else to divert your bad blood to. Vick or something.
the kobe thread is still going on I think

the Hate does not go away just cause dude won a ring, it will be forgotten by this time next year

I'm pretty sure this is the same dude that said before LeBron won that his "imaginary rings" were better than Kobe's actual rings...if not...chill bruh. Shouldn't you be celebrating? 
laugh.gif

^ Rose was MVP last year and lost in 5.
If Rose(and Bosh) weren't hurt, would have been similar results in ECF.

Originally Posted by DT43

So that's how you felt after Kobe won #4 and #5? Oh..
This is the same idiot scum who said Lebron had his 6 imaginary rings or something along that line. I know someone still got that quote lol. He'll never live that down

LOL

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm pretty sure this is the same dude that said before LeBron won that his "imaginary rings" were better than Kobe's actual rings...if not...chill bruh. Shouldn't you be celebrating? 
laugh.gif
Word. Xtalebronstan is the clown of all clowns guess he's up to 7 rings now...6 imaginary and one real. We'll be back next season guys, although I really can't hate on Bron anymore, the Heat though...it'll still be there.

LOL arstyle27 you need to quit...I'm embarassed that you call yourself a Bulls fan, making the rest of us look bad. You just seem like a salty, bitter dude right now. Obviously I can't stand the Heat but give credit where credit is due...how would you even be sure the Bulls would have won against Miami? I know you wouldn't be saying that we deserve asterisks if the Bulls won the ship.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
he was that low life scum since 2007...dude is talking from experience

greatest player since jordan?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL
GET. OVER. IT. We won the ship. Yall didn't. You're the biggest %*@%%*$ hater on this board.

Yall scrubs woulda got waxed again anyway. Enjoy your offseason wondering if Rose will be the same player while we celebrate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL
GET. OVER. IT. We won the ship. Yall didn't. You're the biggest %*@%%*$ hater on this board.

Yall scrubs woulda got waxed again anyway. Enjoy your offseason wondering if Rose will be the same player while we celebrate
pimp.gif
I agree, that $%*% is unnecessary though.

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL
GET. OVER. IT. We won the ship.* Yall didn't. You're the biggest %*@%%*$ hater on this board.

pimp.gif
fixed

*2012 NBA Champions

*Rose torn ACL

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom