LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by quik1987

Lakers fans cheered for Celtics for nothing, disgusting. Watches them hop on and cheer for the team that eliminated them now.
Really? I wish nothing but horrible things to the Celtic franchise. Way to stereotype, chump. 

Maybe you should talk to 99% of your fellow remaining "Lakers" fans and change that stereotype then.

I'll still hate even if they win the finals. I can hate on whoever I want to hate. Some shortened NBA season championship, with an *asterisk on it won't stop me.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Lakers fans cheered for Celtics for nothing, disgusting. Watches them hop on and cheer for the team that eliminated them now.
Really? I wish nothing but horrible things to the Celtic franchise. Way to stereotype, chump. 

Maybe you should talk to 99% of your fellow remaining "Lakers" fans and change that stereotype then.

Dude always gets so butthurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I'll still hate even if they win the finals. I can hate on whoever I want to hate. Some shortened NBA season championship, with an *asterisk on it won't stop me.

Preach

Its fun as hell to root against them. With the way the East is now I know they will be around for awhile.

So y'all going the asterisk route now?
laugh.gif

Can one of you please explain to me how if the Heat win the title this year there should be an  * to this accomplishment due to it being a lockout shortened season?

I'll wait.

Ugh....lebron is gonna get his first....just hope he doesn't pull a Jordan and cry while holding the Larry OBrien....haters will go crazy....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Ugh....lebron is gonna get his first....just hope he doesn't pull a Jordan and cry while holding the Larry OBrien....haters will go crazy....

Kobe can jump in the air and do a MJ fist pump, but Bron can't cry if he wins? Oh.

they aint laker fans they are kobe fans jealous of lebron...
and just one more game until all of them get shut up 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif
What Kobe fan is jealous of LeBron? What has LBJ done to make them jealous? 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif

Be mentioned in the sentence that also included the words "better than Kobe".

Basically, long story short, they've read someone saying that LeBron is better than Kobe 5 years ago or whatever. This statement was probably backed up by a lot of facts. That made them extremely butt hurt and they've been focusing on one thing ever since: The fact that LeBron doesn't have a ring. And now they're on the brink of not even having that anymore. So basically, they've been butt hurt ever since the day they read their first comment about LeBron being better than Kobe.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif

Be mentioned in the sentence that also included the words "better than Kobe".

Basically, long story short, they've read someone saying that LeBron is better than Kobe 5 years ago or whatever. This statement was probably backed up by a lot of facts. That made them extremely butt hurt and they've been focusing on one thing ever since: The fact that LeBron doesn't have a ring. And now they're on the brink of not even having that anymore. So basically, they've been butt hurt ever since the day they read their first comment about LeBron being better than Kobe.
laugh.gif
 makes sense. Its not fair to even compare the two because of the age difference. LBJ is approaching the peak of his career, Kobe peaked a couple years ago. 

The fact that Kobe is that old and still 2nd in the league in scoring is 
pimp.gif

anyone who claims their a Laker fan but was pullin for Boston in the ECF needs to have their username reported to me.

their Laker fan card has offically been revoked and they need to change that title from Laker fan to Kobe fan.

i'm serious, they will be called out by me in any Laker season thread or Laker related thread from here on out.

if your a Laker fan and you pull for the Celtics your not allowed to ever cheer for my team ever again.

That said, who cares if the Heat win this title, between Miami and OKC  the Heat are the lesser of 2 evils to me. The Lebron haters are just as bad as the Kobe haters to me, your going out your way to discredit what another man has accomplished and its corny on both sides.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Can one of you please explain to me how if the Heat win the title this year there should be an  * to this accomplishment due to it being a lockout shortened season?
n th
I'll wait.

every team played 66 games this season and if their team won the title they wouldn't be disputing that title at all.   if anyone tries to discredit the heats title or okc's if they come back, their opinion in sports related subjects should be disregarded.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif

n th
I'll wait.
every team played 66 games this season and if their team won the title they wouldn't be disputing that title at all.   if anyone tries to discredit the heats title or okc's if they come back, their opinion in sports related subjects should be disregarded.
Agreed.  If OKC won people wouldn't be having this asterisk talk.  People just want a reason to keep discrediting the Heat and Lebron.  They enjoy making fun of him for being ringless, then if he wins a ring they'll say it doesn't count 
grin.gif
.  I'm not a fan of his or the Heat but I haven't let my hate grow to a ridiculous level.  I live in NY and my friends who are Knicks fans hate Lebron like he's their mortal enemy.  

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

n th
I'll wait.
Agreed.  If OKC won people wouldn't be having this asterisk talk.  People just want a reason to keep discrediting the Heat and Lebron.  They enjoy making fun of him for being ringless, then if he wins a ring they'll say it doesn't count 
grin.gif
.  I'm not a fan of his or the Heat but I haven't let my hate grow to a ridiculous level.  I live in NY and my friends who are Knicks fans hate Lebron like he's their mortal enemy.  

Love how all these years the haters have been saying that LeBron is nothing more than a regular season player.

But now that he's about to win one in a regular season that is 16 games shorter but with the exact same length of the playoffs, all of a sudden it's asterisk worthy? Customizing the criteria and pure desperation as usual.

anyone who claims their a Laker fan but was pullin for Boston in the ECF needs to have their username reported to me.

their Laker fan card has offically been revoked and they need to change that title from Laker fan to Kobe fan.

i'm serious, they will be called out by me in any Laker season thread or Laker related thread from here on out.

if your a Laker fan and you pull for the Celtics your not allowed to ever cheer for my team ever again.

That said, who cares if the Heat win this title, between Miami and OKC  the Heat are the lesser of 2 evils to me. The Lebron haters are just as bad as the Kobe haters to me, your going out your way to discredit what another man has accomplished and its corny on both sides.

Yeah I was disgusted seeing so-called Laker fans going for the Celtics. As stated, those are Kobe stans. They've been upset for years that Lebrons overall game is better than Kobes. If the Heat pull it off the next arguement will be Kobe has 5 rings to Lebrons 1. IMO I don't think it's fair to compare the two. It's sort of like comparing Magic and MJ. Two players with totally different styles of play.

This thread has been hilarious though, not as funny as the Laker Hater thread but still funny. If the Heat win I can see dudes posting, that's 1 ring, now he has to win not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 and so on.

Asterisk route
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Something new everyday
30t6p3b.gif
If the Heat do win, people will just continue to make excuses. Complainers gonna 'plain.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Asterisk route
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Something new everyday
30t6p3b.gif
If the Heat do win, people will just continue to make excuses. Complainers gonna 'plain.

roll.gif

LeBron is really one win away from the ring though...

Back
Top Bottom