LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

No * is needed, c'mon now
laugh.gif

Not a LeBron fan at all but I'm actually rooting for him tonight because I just want all the ring jokes to stop and for ESPN to stop complaining about him

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by toine2983

So y'all going the asterisk route now?
laugh.gif

Can one of you please explain to me how if the Heat win the title this year there should be an  * to this accomplishment due to it being a lockout shortened season?
n th
I'll wait.
every team played 66 games this season and if their team won the title they wouldn't be disputing that title at all.   if anyone tries to discredit the heats title or okc's if they come back, their opinion in sports related subjects should be disregarded.
Agreed.  If OKC won people wouldn't be having this asterisk talk.  People just want a reason to keep discrediting the Heat and Lebron.  They enjoy making fun of him for being ringless, then if he wins a ring they'll say it doesn't count 
grin.gif
.  I'm not a fan of his or the Heat but I haven't let my hate grow to a ridiculous level.  I live in NY and my friends who are Knicks fans hate Lebron like he's their mortal enemy.  
This is the Lebron hate thread. *%%$ you darn supporters.

If the 1999 Spurs get an asterisk then why wouldn't the 2012 champion get it either? It was the same deal, a lock-out shortened season

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Not a LeBron fan at all but I'm actually rooting for him tonight because I just want all the ring jokes to stop and for ESPN to stop complaining about him
laugh.gif
the jokes won't stop, they'll just go from "no ring" to this (insert Lebrons face)
One-Hit-Wonders-iceman.jpg

Ugh.....smh....hope a meteor crashes in Miami right now.....earthquake.....hurricane.....whatever....

Fans should act like they've been there before. But the majority jumped on with Lebron, so it'll be a circus no matter what...

Y'all keep bringing up * but have yet to explain why.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Ugh.....smh....hope a meteor crashes in Miami right now.....earthquake.....hurricane.....whatever....

I hope Dan Gilbert is somewhere in Miami with a sniper's rifle in the stands. 

i wonder how dan gilbert is feeling right now.

so much for the cavs winning a title before lebron

what he did was soft and corny.

im sure kobe can win a ship with paul pierce .

and paul pierce could win a ship with d rose.
laugh.gif

I already told you. If in the 1999 lockout the Spurs got an *, the 2012 champ is going to get one too

Back
Top Bottom