LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by ColdTK

brah im a kobe fan before a laker fan... so rooting for boston dont hurts much. plus this was a lockout year so if lebron does get it ring we wont count it. id rather see russle westbrook them get it

Kobe fans before a Laker Fan?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

brah im a kobe fan before a laker fan... so rooting for boston dont hurts much. plus this was a lockout year so if lebron does get it ring we wont count it. id rather see russle westbrook them get it

laugh.gif
roll.gif
yes. there are those out there. when kobe is out with an injury, they want to see the Lakers struggle just to prove a point/validate Kobe's impact on the team.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

I wonder if bron's gm 6 performance came a game too soon? We shall see...

Gotta win game 6 before you can play game 7.
wink.gif

Game 7. Bron Bron.
pimp.gif

People saying Laker fans rooting for the Celtics is OD need to settle the +!%# down.

I fall into this category. I hate lebron with every fiber of my being. My hatred for the celtics is on that same level, but I'd rather see lebron fail to get to the finals (which would be more embarassing) and then see Boston lose in the finals.

That's the plan. That's the logic behind temporarily rooting for Boston. Don't act like it doesn't hurt my soul. It does, but such is the nature of this horrible season. You gotta make terrible decisions. It's like living in a zombie apocalypse.

horrible logic.

Lebron is an individual player who in the thick of things has never met the Lakers in a playoff series. Lebron winning a ring has no impact to the Lakers. Maybe to Kobe stans because they can't use the "Lebron got no rings" argument anymore but that's about it.

Prior to 85, the Celtics have owned the Lakers in the Finals, with a good chunk of their titles coming at the Lakers expense.

The Lakers have 16 titles, the Celtics have 17.

Seeing the Heat get title number 2 and Lebron get title 1 is something any real Laker fan would rather see as opposed to seeing their arch rival win title 18.

If it was the Lakers and the Heat in the Finals do you think the Celtic fans would be pulling for the Lakers to get their 17th title just because of their animosity of 1 individual player.

Nothings guaranteed in the finals especially with a veteran team like Boston, I don't even want them to have a crack at being 4 wins away from the title.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Yeah you Lakers fans rooting for the Celtics is OD.

exactly.

all BK Nets jokes from my sig aside, I'm a Lakers fan.    Any "Laker" fan pulling for Boston in this series offically is getting the Laker fan card revoked.

hell I'm pulling for Miami the rest of the way.   

I don't want to see Seattle Sonics fans have to watch the Zombiesonics celebrating winning the title this year.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
@ "it don't count"

Y'all fools are ******ed. I'm convinced. If Kobe won this year it would count then tho Right?

The funny thing is Kobe haters say the same type of dumb sh!#.

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Yeah you Lakers fans rooting for the Celtics is OD.

exactly.

all BK Nets jokes from my sig aside, I'm a Lakers fan.    Any "Laker" fan pulling for Boston in this series offically is getting the Laker fan card revoked.

hell I'm pulling for Miami the rest of the way.   

I don't want to see Seattle Sonics fans have to watch the Zombiesonics celebrating winning the title this year.
laker fan here and i hate both teams... just hate boston more (including the patriots, red sox, and that damn tilted kilt boston song)  Lebron got a little respect from me with that game 6 performance and that stone face

Laker fan for years here and im pulling for Boston with every inch of my being. Bostons legacy is old and news majority of their titles were won when peach baskets were still being used.
Once we got revenge on them in the finals, my blood ceased to boil at the site of white and green. And to top it off Garnett is my fav PF of all time so i usually root for him anyway.

Stop trying to dictate who roots for what team and why, there are way too many variables to be considered.

Lets hope Bron fell in love with that fickle jumper of his, yes he was in the zone last game but thats still not his strength.

Gotta hold off on the celebration for a while longer fellas.

90% of S&Ters gonna be OKC fans over the next two weeks.
laugh.gif

^1-0

lets make it 2-0 after a couple weeks. lebron has to get to eight to win, right?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
roll.gif
yes. there are those out there. when kobe is out with an injury, they want to see the Lakers struggle just to prove a point/validate Kobe's impact on the team.
LOL, only kobe stans go that hard

Back
Top Bottom