Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Sterling isn't racist. Racist people don't hire the race they hate and pay them millions Racist don't smash girls of the race they hate and by her a condo 2 bentleys a land rover and give her 1 million dollars Dude is just ignorant

Yes he is racist. He thinks whites are superior than blacks, and any other race. By virtue of that, he's racist.

He literally said he wanted a team full of poor, black boys from the south, and for the coach to be white during the dunleavy era.

This is the same guy that said literally, that black people smell, and mexicans just lounge around and drink all the time.

This is the same guy that asked prospective coaches in the past, how they were going to be "successful, coaching these N-words" with the er at the end.

How in the world is he NOT racist? Come on man.

Last edited:
LOL @ Sterling not being racist,I'd love to hear your definition of racism in that case :lol:

Edit: Yea prob jumped on the bait :\

Last edited:
Sterling isn't racist. Racist people don't hire the race they hate and pay them millions Racist don't smash girls of the race they hate and by her a condo 2 bentleys a land rover and give her 1 million dollars Dude is just ignorant
I've already gotten a warning for calling you what I called you, but you're really reinforcing my point right now.

Last edited:

How old is cuttino dude looks 50 
sick.gif

Congrats dude, you topped all them other troll posts w/ this one. It takes a "special" kinda person to be top troll poster in a NT racial thread.

here's ya trophy enjoy buddy....

Bruh.

Just admit that you're trolling.

Tonight's Daily Shows had a nice segment about Sterling and the Nevada Rancher tonight.

Stewart made a good point. In America, almost everyone knows racism is wrong, but far less know what racism is. And by looking at Superb's post, if he is serious, is a perfect example of this :lol:

I love me some Cuttino Mobley, one of my favorite Clippers. Sad when he had to retire because of heart issues.

But, with that, dude really dodged that last question. He wasn't asked what the current squad would do, he was asked what HE would do. Wonder if there was a follow up after he answered...

As for his looks, dude just has white hair, nothing that Just for Men couldn't handle. Looking light years better than the Franchise.

Anyone hear Oldberman tonight? I didn't hear Bomani Jones but what Olberman said tonight was the truth.

The Clippers CANNOT take the court tomorrow. If the NBA even has the balls to suspend them, then every other team should not take the court until Sterling is FORCED to sell the team, in writing, in documentation.

A suspension for an Owner does NOTHING. Chris Paul and. Blake Griffin want to be in every commercial and get there money - that's fine. But right now, out all that on hold and don't suit up tomorrow. This wearing black socks and turning a shooting shirt around isn't doing it for me. It's not forcing any type of issue. Jackie Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Muhammad Ali, Kareem, etc would laugh at that.

Anyone hear Oldberman tonight? I didn't hear Bomani Jones but what Olberman said tonight was the truth.

The Clippers CANNOT take the court tomorrow. If the NBA even has the balls to suspend them, then every other team should not take the court until Sterling is FORCED to sell the team, in writing, in documentation.

A suspension for an Owner does NOTHING. Chris Paul and. Blake Griffin want to be in every commercial and get there money - that's fine. But right now, out all that on hold and don't suit up tomorrow. This wearing black socks and turning a shooting shirt around isn't doing it for me. It's not forcing any type of issue. Jackie Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Muhammad Ali, Kareem, etc would laugh at that.

But I would laugh at anyone who thinks CP and BG are those guys. Situations aren't even remotely comparable IMO. I mean I guess because it's racism they are comparable but still, there's too much liberty being had and money being made by the players to suggest that their situation rivals a Jackie Robinson, Muhammad ali, or Roberto Clemente.

Back
Top Bottom