Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Let's just make this clear, the players and NBA knew what he was about and let it go. The reason the situation is what it is now is because it's now public and when I say public I mean "in the headlines". Any action taken place by the NBA is just to appease the public. They make their money, they don't care

True

so his punishment will be selling a team that he spent 13 million on for close to a bill? the bucks were just sold for 550 million. What value do you think the clippers will bring? so at the end of the day sterling will make a ton of money off of this. and not for nothing i doubt he is the only racist in the league, and that goes for blacks too. the detroit pistons said if larry bird was a black guy he'd be 'just another black player'. And he is going to turn around and sue this thot for blackmail.

whatever, just as long as he's no longer a franchisee or associated with the NBA.

whatever, just as long as he's no longer a franchisee or associated with the NBA.

oh yea I'm by no means picking up for him. i wish there was no racism anywhere, but that will never ever happen. whether its whites against blacks. or blacks against whites. its always going to exist.

Dudes were more worried about this scumbag getting"setup" by a chick than the real damage he has done in the past
mean.gif

I couldnt be happier to see this clown getting the attention he should've gotten years ago
Not just him, but A LOT of people.  Guys just wanna use this as much as they can.  What's funny is, Sterling makes these 'insensitive' comments yet realizes there is, are, were, and will always be black people at the Staples Center, and still writes checks to minorities and still pays mistresses.  I just don't get it. LOLZ  If he hates black people, why employ them then? JEEZ!  Why was he there on the sidelines.  COME ON!

Anybody else notice that the Israel-black jew/white comments he made on the deadspin tape got zero burn in the news?

Its got some burn, it was discussed in the Sports section in the NBA/playoff thread but comments got deleted :rolleyes.

I guess we can't talk about that.

Last edited:

Nah we can't even say that w/o zionist apologists accusing us of being conspiracy theorists.

Can't say nothing, even if there is truth to the comments, even if DONALD STERLING HIMSELF acknowledged the subhuman treatment of Africans seeking asylum in Israel and is using that as justification for his views on black americans.

Last edited:
the truth doesnt belong in the media brah

and apparently neither on NT, :rolleyes. posts get deleted w/o any justification or explanation.

but you know what? my bad, my bad for expecting better out of our mods/admins.

Last edited:
I'm sure Doc and the players did their homework before signing with the Clippers. Their agents probably discussed Sterling and his racist views towards African Americans. I blame the players as well for putting themselves in this situation. They had to know that their boss is a racist but it didnt matter to them because there wasnt a direct working relationship with him. They probably saw him at team charity events, thats sbout it. At the end of the day these players are getting paid, self respect didnt come into play for them cause the checks were coming in. Don't get me wrong, Sterling is racist but some of the players did have choice and they decided it was ok to play for a racist owner.

If your friend told you his company is hiring and their pay, health insurance and 401k is amazing. The only problem is the CEO is a racists . And if you applied and got an offer would you take it?

Last edited:
Not just him, but A LOT of people.  Guys just wanna use this as much as they can.  What's funny is, Sterling makes these 'insensitive' comments yet realizes there is, are, were, and will always be black people at the Staples Center, and still writes checks to minorities and still pays mistresses.  I just don't get it. LOLZ  If he hates black people, why employ them then? JEEZ!  Why was he there on the sidelines.  COME ON!

He employs them because he doesn't mind it. He doesn't mind it because he has a bunch of black people working for him. Almost as if he's running his plantation and has all these black slaves working for him. He takes pride in hiring blacks because this just feeds his white power ego, having these strong young sweaty bucs working for him.

Srs.

I'm sure Doc and the players did their homework before signing with the Clippers. Their agents probably discussed Sterling and his racist views towards African Americans. I blame the players for putting themselves in this situation. They had to know that their boss is a racist but it didnt matter to them because there wasnt a direct working relationship with him. They probably saw him at team charity events, thats sbout it. At the end of the day these players are getting paid, self respect didnt come into play for them cause the checks were coming in. Don't get me wrong, Sterling is racist but some of the players did have choice and they decided it was ok to play for a racist owner.

True

Alex Kennedy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @AlexKennedyNBA
Follow
Rockets owner Leslie Alexander says NBA should "let [Clippers] become free agents." Adam Silver says he'll consider :nerd:

so his punishment will be selling a team that he spent 13 million on for close to a bill? the bucks were just sold for 550 million. What value do you think the clippers will bring? so at the end of the day sterling will make a ton of money off of this. and not for nothing i doubt he is the only racist in the league, and that goes for blacks too. the detroit pistons said if larry bird was a black guy he'd be 'just another black player'. And he is going to turn around and sue this thot for blackmail.

Yea, cause Isaiah Thomas hasn't suffered at all since he said that :lol: :rolleyes

Alex Kennedy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @AlexKennedyNBA
Follow
Rockets owner Leslie Alexander says NBA should "let [Clippers] become free agents." Adam Silver says he'll consider :nerd:

I see you Les :smokin

Last edited:
I'm sure Doc and the players did their homework before signing with the Clippers. Their agents probably discussed Sterling and his racist views towards African Americans. I blame the players as well for putting themselves in this situation. They had to know that their boss is a racist but it didnt matter to them because there wasnt a direct working relationship with him. They probably saw him at team charity events, thats sbout it. At the end of the day these players are getting paid, self respect didnt come into play for them cause the checks were coming in. Don't get me wrong, Sterling is racist but some of the players did have choice and they decided it was ok to play for a racist owner.

If your friend told you his company is hiring and their pay, health insurance and 401k is amazing. The only problem is the CEO is a racists . And if you applied and got an offer would you take it?

Again why should there even be a franchisee in the NBA who has this sort of history? Why should NBA players deny themselves of possible employers because the NBA and its owners association have not properly protected them from a bigoted owner?

Why should Chris Paul leave $27 million on the table by not signing that extension he did sign? $27 million no other team would've been allowed to give him.

Why should Doc have to block his own trade to the Clippers and a pursuit of another ring?

Why?

All you putting the responsibility at the players feet have yet to answer this question and this is the fourth time in the thread I've posed the question.

Why should these players compromise their livelihoods, their families future namely their kid's futures and success by having to be the ones to make this call? It shouldn't be their responsibility. The burden of responsibility is on the NBA and all its franchisees. It is they who should've taken a hardline against Sterling the first time he did this and this time around should've spelt his demise.

No player should have to make that call, if so, remove the salary cap and allow players like Chris Paul to sign for what they're REALLY worth. How bout them apples? Let's see whats what then.

Last edited:
The panky rang don himself speaking the truth. As others have mentioned, it just sucks that Bomani's view won't end up on sportscenter

No I actually wouldn't....srs.

If the players become free agents, what would happen to the Clippers? No player would want to play for them.

The only possible option I see happening is Sterling gets suspended this and next year. He hands over his ownership rights to his wife and keeps a low profile for a while. He will take counseling and "seek help" and better himself. His wife will probably hire a firm that will clean up the mess made by Sterling.

Sterling isn't racist. Racist people don't hire the race they hate and pay them millionsRacist don't smash girls of the race they hate and by her a condo 2 bentleys a land rover and give her 1 million dollarsDude is just ignorant

Last edited:
Only thing I can see in the League taking action is a suspension.

I don't see how there going to force him to sell or all of his players becoming free agents

Back
Top Bottom