Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

the way the girlfriend set him up, it's almost like she's reading from a card but not, she is kind of stupid
she listened to his demands before & decided to capitalize - who knows what her real views are?

dude looks like mickey rourke but worse & she looks all messed up from plastic surgery too

the clippers are like the laker's red-headed step child & he thinks blacks add to the cheapness of the franchise brand
even though it's racist - he's may be right from a marketing stand-point (yes i understand most players are black but that's different than off-court)

he's not racist in the way that will be will portrayed, but ultimately he is wrong & oh, this is bad for him
cut himself with the tool he was trying to sharpen

Last edited:
He said u can sleep with em jus dont bring em to my games bahahahaha

He gun have some splainin to do. Bettin on golden state this next game :pimp:

the way the girlfriend set him up, it's almost like she's reading from a card but not, she is kind of stupid
she listened to his demands before & decided to capitalize - who knows what her real views are?

the clippers are like the laker's red-headed step child & he thinks blacks add to the cheapness of the franchise brand
even though it's racist - he's may be right from a marketing stand-point (yes i understand most players are black but that's different than off-court)

Say what?  Black people are cheapening his brand from a marketing standpoint?  Well damn bro tell us how you really feel.

He's not saying anything at all about black people 'cheapening his brand,' he's talking about his friends making fun of him for his girl taking pics with black dudes. 

I still wanna know who he means by "they calling me".

Higher ups? [emoji]128064[/emoji] Illuminati? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But but but black people always crying about race....civil rights days was so long ago (even tho 40 years ain't **** when it comes to history)....we should just get over it

Heh and what makes it so comical is the younger whites think once the 70-80 year olds die race won't be an issue anymore :rofl: like most kids to these old heads ain't carrying the same feelings ....y'all in denial that some white folks ain't **** when it comes to disliking humans of color...this ain't US history but world history....*watches Italian soccer match and notices monkey chants at black players*

Son some gump was writing a thesis why blacks are scientifically dumber than anyone else right here on the first page in General. The internet shows peoples true colors.

he's not racist in the way that will be will portrayed

My gawd :lol: :smh:

There's not levels to bruh he doesn't like black people

Last edited:
nt detectives, someone find shawtys IG. want to see "all these" pics and "promoting" donnie boy is referring to.

Say what?  Black people are cheapening his brand from a marketing standpoint?  Well damn bro tell us how you really feel.

He's not saying anything at all about black people 'cheapening his brand,' he's talking about his friends making fun of him for his girl taking pics with black dudes. 

it's not how i feel, you're making a similar conflation to what his girlfriend played with
and his girlfriend is part of his brand

one doesn't have to agree to understand

but how i really feel is that the game this guy plays to make all his money is one of the main reasons a lot of us don't get along - this is on a huge scale

i disagree with him that it has to be that way forever & i disagree that it will last forever

word

Last edited:
He prolly caught his girl with a mouth full of Tyrone back in the day. He's not racist he's obviously traumatized....

Huh? He allows her to sleep with black men. He jus doesnt want then at his games smh. Sad reality

Hard to even blame sone of these types. Dude so sheltered all he knows is what he sees on the streets of LA and his team. He doesnt want a certain element around

Hard to be mad. Glad he exposed himself tho

Huh? He allows her to sleep with black men. He jus doesnt want then at his games smh. Sad reality

Hard to even blame sone of these types. Dude so sheltered all he knows is what he sees on the streets of LA and his team. He doesnt want a certain element around

Hard to be mad. Glad he exposed himself tho

Even trade.

it's not how i feel, you're making a similar conflation to what his girlfriend played with
and his girlfriend is part of his brand

one doesn't have to agree to understand
but how i really feel is that the game this guy plays to make all his money is one of the main reasons a lot of us don't get along - this is on a huge scale

i disagree with him that it has to be that way forever & i disagree that it will last forever

word
You are trolling your heart out right now.  God Bless you.

I don't get how he says you can sleep with them
How you cool with someone else getting in your girls guts

Not really shocked anymore

Elgin Baylor said it years ago

I'd like to hear what Doc Rivers thinks about it. I know the players will be silent.

Marge Schott got suspended from running her team. Wonder if anything happens to him.

He said u can sleep with em jus dont bring em to my games bahahahaha

That part was hilarious and embarrassing

Last edited:
:smh:

They should just sell the team to the Seattle investors who were trying to buy the Kings. Bring back the Sonics.

Dude is a racist :smh: and a **** :rofl:

I will lose soooooooo much respect for any Clipper player or coach that defends this clown.

And I don't like the NBA can fine him because he was secretly recorded. They should try though, and throw him all the way under the bus

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 isnt doc the coach 

mean.gif
 these biggots got it all mapped out 

deception 

Dude is a racist
mean.gif
and a ****
roll.gif

I will lose soooooooo much respect for any Clipper player or coach that defends this clown.

And I don't like the NBA can fine him because he was secretly recorded. They should try though, and throw him all the way under the bus
I'd be pissed if I was any of the black dudes on the team, idc if you sign my checks or not 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom