Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Being from the south, this doesn't surprise me one bit. The ones that talk all the hate, are always sleeping with the "ENEMY" 

Why is this guy allowed to own a team in the NBA? Type of new slave *** **** is this?

Man I know his players sick they gotta be employed by this guy. **** Stern for listening to Dan Gilbert and vetoing that CP3 to Laker trade man, I know CP3 don't even want to be with the bum *** Clippers.

I feel like when some of these dudes get so rich, they simply lose their sense of rationality and are engulfed within their own little ego-inflated heads. I hope he is publicly humiliated and fined for his actions in some way. Shameful...he's not even a third of the man Magic is. Just a racist bigot with a fat wallet.   

Last edited:
Peers don't have to be other owners bud.

They could just be people in his circle.

Plus he probably has lots of other business ventures and peers from those ventures.

Cool, google the term peers. Other NBA owners are his peers.

Yall act like peers gotta be friends or something :lol:

I feel like when some of these dudes get so rich, they simply lose their sense of rationality and engulfed within their own little ego-inflated heads. I hope he is publicly humiliated and fined for his actions in some way. Shameful, he's not even a third of the man Magic is.  
thing is, guys like this dont care what the public thinks of them and a fine is pocket money for an nba owner.

unless there are mass boycotts of his products (not sure what he does other than NBA) this wont be a big deal for him

Peers don't have to be other owners bud.

They could just be people in his circle.

Plus he probably has lots of other business ventures and peers from those ventures.
Cool, google the term peers. Other NBA owners are his peers.

Yall act like peers gotta be friends or something
laugh.gif
there is just no way other nba owners are looking down on him because his gf is taking pictures with magic johnson 
laugh.gif

its just way more likely that when he says peers he means other racist rich dudes that he hangs out with in LA rather than nba owners in the 29 other cities across america

******* clown doesn't surprise but we need the players and more importantly the league make statements about this.

I still wanna know who he means by "they calling me".

Higher ups? [emoji]128064[/emoji] Illuminati? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Man I'm all for free speech but when it comes to pro sport franchisees thats one instance I draw the line.

The league is pre-dominantly Black. A sizable percentage of NBA viewership is black, HIS ******* TEAM IS PRE-DOMINANTLY BLACK.

So the NBA is just going to let this racist prick own a franchise? Really?.........Nah man I can't get with that. This ************ prolly looking at the NBA draft like an ol' south auction block.

Didn't he once tell ELGIN BAYLOR that he wanted to fill the team with "poor black boys from the south with a white head coach?".

Man **** this dude man, just die.

thing is, guys like this dont care what the public thinks of them and a fine is pocket money for an nba owner.

unless there are mass boycotts of his products (not sure what he does other than NBA) this wont be a big deal for him
Judging by what he is saying, he does care A lot about what people think about him.

Wait what. His girlfriend is some young black/mexican chick? Isnt the fact that he is with her more "harmful" to his rep among his ******** peers?

Delusional old man. Yeah the players should not play....or play and very publicly denounce him with a pess conference.

Wait what. His girlfriend is some young black/mexican chick? Isnt the fact that he is with her more "harmful" to his rep among his ******** peers?

Delusional old man. Yeah the players should not play....or play and very publicly denounce him with a pess conference.

Nah, his racist peers prolly all got model-esque minority females. Asian, black, latina, etc.

******* decrepit old ***** prolly get off on that buying power. **** these thotties that cater to these dudes too.

Last edited:
If I saw my wife with a Laker at my game and he happens to be a black man with HIV I'd be going off worst then him.... I ain't eem gone lie.

I'm 100% black BTW for any fools that got something to say.

THE POINT, YOU MISSED COMPLETELY
Maybe ... Maybe not! Who knows ....

Anyways ... The players will continue to play for their fans and paycheck.

If they are against racism or racist comments, they all should demand a trade next year.

CP3 to the Knicks for Bags ... LoL

with all them millions they getting those players boycotting nothing 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Didn't care to get a point bruh...

This old man comes from a era when being ignorant was acceptable. We can't fault him for that.

People nowadays are pussyfied, they let nonsense get them riled up. Who gives a damn about 1 old racist white man whom most wouldn't even know to care to know existed .

If black people back then had the heart of some of y'all pathetic cry babies, there wouldn't be a Dr King or Thurgood Marshall or a Malcolm X. These people had to go through pure racism and hatred daily not to mention segregation alone. And y'all cry about some old racist dude who don't eem matter to y'all. This fool been racist all his life and will be racist for the rest if it too. He been racist yesterday and will be tomorrow, but does it really make a difference now that you know? Now you gonna judge players if they don't take "Action"? You want the whole world to stop because some fool was being racist on the phone with his wife? On the phone with his wife/gf or whatever? Really?

The hell out ta my face with that bs.

I ain't here to judge or even try to make a point because I really could careless and if anybody thinks I care.... Keep on thinking that.

I wonder what the Toms have to say about this one.   This dude is not only a racist but a ****old, look up what he said about 'moist black bodies.'

Didn't care to get a point bruh...

This old man comes from a era when being ignorant was acceptable. We can't fault him for that.

People nowadays are pussyfied, they let nonsense get them riled up. Who gives a damn about 1 old racist white man whom most wouldn't even know to care to know existed .

If black people back then had the heart of some of y'all pathetic cry babies, there wouldn't be a Dr King or Thurgood Marshall or a Malcolm X. These people had to go through pure racism and hatred daily not to mention segregation alone. And y'all cry about some old racist dude who don't eem matter to y'all. This fool been racist all his life and will be racist for the rest if it too. He been racist yesterday and will be tomorrow, but does it really make a difference now that you know? Now you gonna judge players if they don't take "Action"? You want the whole world to stop because some fool was being racist on the phone with his wife? On the phone with his wife/gf or whatever? Really?

The hell out ta my face with that bs.

I ain't here to judge or even try to make a point because I really could careless and if anybody thinks I care.... Keep on thinking that.

You care. Your post admits it.

But but but black people always crying about race....civil rights days was so long ago (even tho 40 years ain't **** when it comes to history)....we should just get over it

Heh and what makes it so comical is the younger whites think once the 70-80 year olds die race won't be an issue anymore :rofl: like most kids to these old heads ain't carrying the same feelings ....y'all in denial that some white folks ain't **** when it comes to disliking humans of color...this ain't US history but world history....*watches Italian soccer match and notices monkey chants at black players*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom