Last Time You Watched Your Local News??????

frown.gif
 Nothing is ever good. Really slaps you back into reality....... it's ugly out here!

I've left the hood but the news and stories from people still in the struggle always seems to put me right back in a humble state.

frown.gif
 Nothing is ever good. Really slaps you back into reality....... it's ugly out here!

I've left the hood but the news and stories from people still in the struggle always seems to put me right back in a humble state.

Every damn day. Dallas if it matters.

Need to check the weather, traffic and the women on there are not bad at all. what else am i supposed to watch at 6 am? sportscenter reruns i already saw 3 times?

Every damn day. Dallas if it matters.

Need to check the weather, traffic and the women on there are not bad at all. what else am i supposed to watch at 6 am? sportscenter reruns i already saw 3 times?

I watch the local news from time to time. I honestly am not too fond with the stories the news stations in Sacramento cover, but whatever.

I watch the local news from time to time. I honestly am not too fond with the stories the news stations in Sacramento cover, but whatever.

Socal news anchors>>everyone else.

I watch it everyday, but not at long stretches of time.

Voluntarily? Long, long time ago.

If I ever want to be reminded only of the negativity that surrounds us, rather than the positive, I'll tune in again.

If I ever want to be reminded only of the negativity that surrounds us, rather than the positive, I'll tune in again.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

tired.gif
.... really need to know whats goin on in your own neighborhood my guy.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

tired.gif
.... really need to know whats goin on in your own neighborhood my guy.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

They have to look good because the programming is literally the worst I've seen. I go to watch news and instead it's a bunch of bunnies talking about complete nonsense.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

They have to look good because the programming is literally the worst I've seen. I go to watch news and instead it's a bunch of bunnies talking about complete nonsense.

well im in a college town so i get all of my news from campus news and sportscenter.

when im back home, i watch it all the time. moms watches the 5,9 and 10 o'clock.

Back
Top Bottom