Last Time You Watched Your Local News??????

well im in a college town so i get all of my news from campus news and sportscenter.

when im back home, i watch it all the time. moms watches the 5,9 and 10 o'clock.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Voluntarily? Long, long time ago.

If I ever want to be reminded only of the negativity that surrounds us, rather than the positive, I'll tune in again.
tired.gif
.... really need to know whats goin on in your own neighborhood my guy.

They actually report on happenings from your neighborhood. My hometown news station wont go near issues in the hood.

If I ever want to be reminded only of the negativity that surrounds us, rather than the positive, I'll tune in again.
tired.gif

They actually report on happenings from your neighborhood. My hometown news station wont go near issues in the hood.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

tired.gif

We have 4 local stations here and 3 are BS but the 4th actually does a pretty good job....

P.S. Why do I have Chicago's local news on WGN here in Cincinnati?

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

tired.gif

We have 4 local stations here and 3 are BS but the 4th actually does a pretty good job....

P.S. Why do I have Chicago's local news on WGN here in Cincinnati?

Everyday, today was the school shooting at El Camino High, wild, schools shooting in LA headlining news that last couple of days
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Socal news anchors>>everyone else.

I watch it everyday, but not at long stretches of time.
Word.
Who's the asian chick on channel 5? She got some *******, serious body too.

Everyday, today was the school shooting at El Camino High, wild, schools shooting in LA headlining news that last couple of days
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Socal news anchors>>everyone else.

I watch it everyday, but not at long stretches of time.
Word.
Who's the asian chick on channel 5? She got some *******, serious body too.

Back
Top Bottom