Larry Fitzgerald supposedly wants out of Arizona

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He's from Minnesota. Naturally, he's going there.

but his favorite coach is in KC. even before the game yesterday he talked about haley and how he credits him for everything. he wants to be reunited and you can clearly see it.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He's from Minnesota. Naturally, he's going there.

but his favorite coach is in KC. even before the game yesterday he talked about haley and how he credits him for everything. he wants to be reunited and you can clearly see it.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lol why are you all teams that are set at receiver begging for Fitz... no way thats gonna happen

I could definitely see him ending up somewhere like Chicago or like someone said I think the Rams would be a great fit for him

Put up numbers even with another #1 WR in Boldin, I'll take him in sf even if we will hardly use him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lol why are you all teams that are set at receiver begging for Fitz... no way thats gonna happen

I could definitely see him ending up somewhere like Chicago or like someone said I think the Rams would be a great fit for him

Put up numbers even with another #1 WR in Boldin, I'll take him in sf even if we will hardly use him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Jason Campbell Bruce Gradkowski + Fitz = future dynasty
or
Jason Campbell Second round QB draft pick + Fitz = future dynasty

Do it Al!
laugh.gif
corrected

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Jason Campbell Bruce Gradkowski + Fitz = future dynasty
or
Jason Campbell Second round QB draft pick + Fitz = future dynasty

Do it Al!
laugh.gif
corrected

155321_1715684175732_1347052222_1847021_668227_n.jpg

bowe and fitz are both good friends and they both work out together in the off season. this, plus his coach is here!! im telling yall, he is on his way to KC
tongue.gif

one more

i6b2nr.jpg

155321_1715684175732_1347052222_1847021_668227_n.jpg

bowe and fitz are both good friends and they both work out together in the off season. this, plus his coach is here!! im telling yall, he is on his way to KC
tongue.gif

one more

i6b2nr.jpg

I think the Falcons or Packers would be a perfect fit for him...not sure how well he'll do in all those freezing games in Green Bay though

Back
Top Bottom