Larry Fitzgerald supposedly wants out of Arizona

Originally Posted by CP1708

I just wanna know what took him so long? 
ohwell.gif

He was playing with a HOF QB the last few years, now he playing with the likes of Max Hall and Derek Anderson.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I just wanna know what took him so long? 
ohwell.gif

He was playing with a HOF QB the last few years, now he playing with the likes of Max Hall and Derek Anderson.
sick.gif

WR isn't a need in philly.. but hey we'll take him.. he'll be right at home, considering he went to pitt

WR isn't a need in philly.. but hey we'll take him.. he'll be right at home, considering he went to pitt

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Well, wouldn't the Steelers be more like home?
grin.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

we saw what Brady did with an aging Randy Moss,I'd love to see what he could do with Larry Fitzgerald in his prime
eek.gif
sick.gif
for the rest of the league

we saw what Brady did with an aging Randy Moss,I'd love to see what he could do with Larry Fitzgerald in his prime
eek.gif
sick.gif
for the rest of the league

Originally Posted by krazy88s

grin.gif

pimp.gif

hey.. we have 2 panthers on O already
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

grin.gif

pimp.gif

hey.. we have 2 panthers on O already
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom