Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

dang sway was one touch away from grabbing that ***.

i honestly didn't know that she had that much mass.  her face just deterred me from looking at her.

khloeu1ohq.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying Sway was out of line. That family doesn't give a damn, they got famous off of a sex tape.
Man I swear, put Kourtney's face on dat body
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Negro neva' been the same since the departure from Los Angeles Lakers. Ain't no team gonna wanna sigh him now.

:lol: @ people still blaming the Kardashian family. I have zero respect for that family but this dude was a weed head before he was in the league. A lot of dudes don't just stop at weed, especially when you have all that money. He has to man up and get himself right.

yea its stupidity on the majority of this threads part. bunch of oh I aint believe it til odom is dead blame everything on a female bull crap. now look at u. ol boy is going to rehab. oh but it was all lies right? smh

you knew something was wrong with him when he married that wilderbeast. coked up prolly that he was marrying kim

Last edited:
I'd bet my life on that Odom & Khloe used together when they first met and also during their marriage.

Its good to see dude getting help, but he should have never married into that family in the first place.

Not saying it's her fault for him being an addict or anything like that but you don't marry someone a week or whatever after you meet. Especially when that someone is part of the most hated family in America. Look at this familys track record and reputation. You can't feel sorry for him.

edit: TMZ is saying he didn't check himself into rehab. Honestly, dude needs to get a divorce, move away from LA and completely cut off his circle of friends if he ever wants to get better and turn his life around. I'm betting he isn't willing to do that.

Last edited:
It's sort of crazy, I thought breaking up with a female is supposed to cause possible depression and drug use.

Dude got with Khloe and had to become a crackhead to deal with her and her family :smh:

Look at Kanye in that interview and how he has been dealing with the paparazzi

brahs peep the vascularity, though... shin veins? ****
crack, huh? sign me up when cuttting season is in effect

Lamar Odom's Crack Addiction So Bad His Dealer Reportedly Cuts Him Off

Lamar Odom's crack addiction has gotten so bad that his drug dealer has cut ties with him.

According to TMZ, Lamar went on an epic binge last week, smoking everything he could get his hands on. His dealer had been supplying him all summer, but pulled the plug after the NBA player called him repeatedly demanding more and more crack cocaine.

The dealer didn't do it out of concern for Odom. He got scared that Khloe Kardashian's husband was going to smoke himself to death and the police would eventually come after him.

Unfortunately, Lamar will probably find another dealer who won't have the same concerns.

-
Even though he selling drugs, that was a smart move on his part. His grandkids prolly already financially set, so he dont need the drama.

Back
Top Bottom