Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

Him and Dylon need to collab..

..tink about it

Last edited:
roll.gif

How u out of breath and spitting at the same damn time..smh
I think his mans in the video put this tape out though and that's a real bad look..
Which makes me question how old this video really is.  I was dealing with a chick that had me watching them Kardashin shows, and I remember Khloe making LO fire and part ways with the cat in the video.

It doesn't really matter tho that shirtless duet was just shameful recorded or not.  Why shirtless and why in the bathroom?  Rick James was right.

Which makes me question how old this video really is.  I was dealing with a chick that had me watching them Kardashin shows, and I remember Khloe making LO fire and part ways with the cat in the video.

It doesn't really matter tho that shirtless duet was just shameful recorded or not.  Why shirtless and why in the bathroom?  Rick James was right.

i gotta hunch dude may be a shady celeb drug dealer or something. they in the bathroom smoking crack together with they shirts off not trying to get that burnt balloon smell on they clothes...

i gotta hunch dude may be a shady celeb drug dealer or something. they in the bathroom smoking crack together with they shirts off not trying to get that burnt balloon smell on they clothes...
Makes since, but the recorded freestyle session still has me..........  NM I should never question the moves of a fiend

But him and dude in the video go way back.  I think as far back as high school.

Damn I hate seeing dude like that. That video definitely seems like it is od old. You know him and his mans ain't walking around with no og razr in 2013. Dude is a millionaire son.

The dude in the video is his homeboy from high school, think his name is Jamie. He is known for mooching off Lamar.

Lamar Odom looking very ayo in that video....I think dude has a lil sugar in his tank... (*Seinfeld* not that there's anything wrong with that...*Seinfeld*)

It's Over: Khloe Kardashian Divorcing Lamar Odom. Bizarre Rap Video Was Final Straw.

Khloe Kardashian has thrown in the towel on her marriage to Lamar Odom and will file for divorce today, according to TMZ.

View media item 692943

The last several months have been full of ups and downs...mostly downs for the two. Odom reportedly has been battling a crack addiction. The basketball player refused Khloe's pleas to enter a rehab facility. In the end a bizarre video of an intoxicated Odom rapping about cheating on his wife made her decide to walk away from their three-year marriage.

- - - - - -

I really feel bad for both of them. I thought it was a your run of the mill Hollywood marriage, since they got married in like a month. But after seeing them together, they seemed like such a great couple and compliment to each other. I thought they would make it, but crack got in the way... :smh:

This will only break his spirits even more and cause him to go deeper into his addiction. Sad to see this is what it has come to. He has no family members to go to either since he doesn't talk to his dad a whole lot from what I've seen.

And this was probably the reason the Clips lost interest and signed Stephen Jackson

Khole probably already boinking some other professional athlete. You know this broad wants that Kim K attention!

Kardashian mom already in the works to some how turn this into a 3 part 3hr special on how they're tragically affected. Moms also on the recurring trips for the next husband...

she hasn't divorced him yet because they have a life insurance policy together.

i wouldn't put it past these people to just keep him hanging on until he OD's..

the publicity and money will be insane, and they just cant that let go to waste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom