Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Pure comedy up in here!

In all seriousnessnessness though Lakers should never have won about 11 of their rings. Officials back in the day had serious Laker-Homerage going on!

I HOPE THE LAKERS DRAW THE WARRIORS IN THE FIRST ROUND

THINK OF THE ANNIHILATION THAT WILL TAKE PLACE W/ GASOL AND A-BOMB

BTW- MONTY... ERRRRR, DANTE ELLIS IS LUCKY TO BE PLAYING DON NELSON'S CIRCUS STYLE OF BASKETBALL. HE'D BE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE IN ANY OTHERSYSTEM.

Alright now that i'm cooled of a little ( i'll still punch a laker fan swift in the jaw right now ). It was aHELL OF A GAME. Back and forth action all through the game. Both teams played great games. It is VERY unfortunate that the game came down to a terrible call,that should have been a NO CALL! Lamar dominated. Great mini-series laker fans, I wouldn't want to see them in the Play-off. It's not like the Warriorsare going to make it anyway
tired.gif

Apparently the Lakers are trying to see Ellis and Baron Davis running through their pathetic defense.

A newly-back-from-injury-and-not-yet-used-to-being-the-second-big-man-option Bynum is really going to be in the groove by that time right?

Gasol would tear up any of Nellie's boys (esp. Biedrens) that's for sure.

The Warriors are giant killers, if I was a Laker fan I would want to put off seeing them for as long as possible.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by jbone2308

First off ya'll wanna cry about calls!!!

What about that extra free throw? What about some of that other garbage against the Lakers?

It was bad both ways but come on now.

Look at the replay. Kobe jab stepped towards Monta while he was taking his FT + Odom was under the basket = Lane violation. Don't get mad because that call is made once in a blue moon on the 1st FT. Get mad at Kobe's jab step and Odom entering the lane early.
laugh.gif
You said it homie. The refs decide when to make the call andobviously they were trying hard to give ya'll the game.

Alright, the way I see it, that should have been a no call.
They were both tangeled up. Yes, Fisher pulled him to the floor but someone also had Fisher headed to the floor as well.
Oh well it's nice to see us catch a break for once.

BTW Why are some of our fans worried about the W's in playoffs. I am 100% confident we would win a series against them easily, provided we have Gasol andBynum back.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Apparently the Lakers are trying to see Ellis and Baron Davis running through their pathetic defense.

A newly-back-from-injury-and-not-yet-used-to-being-the-second-big-man-option Bynum is really going to be in the groove by that time right?

Gasol would tear up any of Nellie's boys (esp. Biedrens) that's for sure.

The Warriors are giant killers, if I was a Laker fan I would want to put off seeing them for as long as possible.

Yo, Supra, worry about your own team. Because you damn sure ain't even a Warriors fan.

laugh.gif
at you trying to chime in.

It's one thing to be disappointed at the call. I know everyone here didn't want that kind of ending for a great game. As much as I would have loved tosee the W's take two against the Lakers and win the series, it just didn't happen. We have all seen calls that are good and bad. But that's how thegame is. I also don't believe that the Lakers won their championships through the refs. They were real GOOD. As much as I was upset about the call, thereis still plenty of basketball to be played.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

BAD CALLS HAPPEN, YES.

BUT, WHY ARE THE BAD CALLS ALWAYS AT THE END OF LAKER GAMES, AND ITS ALWAYS IN FAVOR OF THEM.

EXACTLY! Bibby's NOSE fouling Kobe anyone?

what sucked was that the ref that made the call had absolutely NO ANGLE and just made the call on an assumption.

on the foul itself, i believe both were at fault and should have been a no call. at least let the players decide the game, dont make a call that you assumedhappened when you didnt have a good angle on it.

besides that, it was a very good and entertaining game. lamar is a beast and vujusuck is always a warriors killer

hahahahahah that youtube vid.

but foreal. good game in the end. sucks that the game had to go to a call like that. but a win is a win.

but some need to move on. theres more important things to look forward to for GSW. the game VS the nuggets this saturday. could determine a lot fortheplayoffs.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

God I hate Derek Fisher, and wish only death to him and his family.

wow .. you guys are just lame people...

i dont know why you guys are crying and bithin about if this happened with the exact same play in favor of the warriors.. you guys wouldnt be complainingand all that

blame the refs.. dont wish death on no one just because he lost his footing and they called an offensive foul..

i would have liked to see him not blow that whistle but it was a call in the lakers favor and im not complaining..

Back
Top Bottom