Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You can't call that on Derek Fisher.
You can't call that on Monta Ellis.

That's the way I viewed it. The way I saw the play, they got tangled, Monta had his arm on Fisher, Fisher had his arm on Monta's back. It wasn't a flop by either player, they were tangled.

That's the way I see it. Whether it was a bad call or not, you can't blame the refs... missed FTs and layups by the W's put themselves in that position.

I wouldn't say that exactly. I still think the call was wrong, but you don't blame Monta, you don't blame Fisher, it should have been a nocall, there no was clear way to see that play, especially from the ref who called the play.

roll.gif

title of this thread now.

Whatever dude, Fisher pulled Ellis down, it was the worst call of the year so far.

Fisher needs to tear his ACL, and MCL, I'm sick of him. I hate him, I hated him when he played for the Lakers the first time, and I hated him when he played for my Warriors, thought it was a horrible idea signing him for all that money. I hated him when he was on Utah, and I hate him ever more now.
He's no better then Bruce Bowen, and now he has a balled head just like him image

If I ever see him in real life I'm going to tell him just how I feel, even though he can probably beat me up, I'd sue him for my injuries, and stick the dude for his paper.

get a girlfriend.

I'm a Warriors fan and I said a healthy Lakers team would sweep us in the playoffs. Everybody stop crying. Game is over, nothing you can do.

just disappointing to see a great game flame out like that all thanks to fisher.

and did anyone catch that #@% about the steal of the draft? Ronny Turiaf got 60%...WOW. Just..WOW.

efil, smh at the hate for monta. smh. smh.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

BAD CALLS HAPPEN, YES.

BUT, WHY ARE THE BAD CALLS ALWAYS AT THE END OF LAKER GAMES, AND ITS ALWAYS IN FAVOR OF THEM.

do u watch many lakers games? They got screwed out of a game a couple weeks ago against the kings

I watched enough in my time to have a reasonable opinion with tons of credibility. Word to the Portland TrailBlazers in the Western Conference Finals.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

Whatever dude, Fisher pulled Ellis down, it was the worst call of the year so far.

Fisher needs to tear his ACL, and MCL, I'm sick of him. I hate him, I hated him when he played for the Lakers the first time, and I hated him when he played for my Warriors, thought it was a horrible idea signing him for all that money. I hated him when he was on Utah, and I hate him ever more now.
He's no better then Bruce Bowen, and now he has a balled head just like him image

If I ever see him in real life I'm going to tell him just how I feel, even though he can probably beat me up, I'd sue him for my injuries, and stick the dude for his paper.

get a girlfriend.

I have one.

WHY HAS NO ONE EVEN BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT EVEN IF MONTA DID INITATE CONTACT, FISHER WAS RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE. IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WERE HIS FEETEVEN CLOSE TO BEING SET, THERFORE A BLOCK. SO EVEN IF MONTA BUMPED FISH BEFORE FISH DRAGGED MONTA ON TOP OF HIM, ITS A BLOCKING FOUL.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

This is why i dislike the warriors fans on this board. Always blaming officiating. That last play was just a mess... Refs make mistakes...

Who was the guy who said he agrees with the jazz fans on booing fisher? You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

Like i said earlier in the thread, the majority of warrior fans are old kings fans who jump on and off bandwagons at will...

Beat LA signs? Oh really kings.......I mean warrior fans.....

Yeah, cause it's just Warrior fans that complain about officiating right? Please...Laker fans are JUST like their favorite player, BIGGEST CRY BABIES in the world.
I bet that cry baby title change of this thread got you pumped right? I f I were you id be embarassed to even try and defend the warriors fans on here.They are just pathetic. What is that 10 title changes this year pertaining to how the refs cheated them?
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Alright now that i'm cooled of a little ( i'll still punch a laker fan swift in the jaw right now ). It was a HELL OF A GAME. Back and forth action all through the game. Both teams played great games. It is VERY unfortunate that the game came down to a terrible call, that should have been a NO CALL! Lamar dominated. Great mini-series laker fans, I wouldn't want to see them in the Play-off. It's not like the Warriors are going to make it anyway
tired.gif

roll.gif

Oh...shhhhiiii... e-thug...
roll.gif

I'm not even a thug, but that little comment was towards my friend who is a Lakers fan who called me after they won
laugh.gif
I know son, it sounded thuggish and funny as ever.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

E-thug!

i would have been happy even if it was a no call but when the refs made that call it took any opportunity for W's to try or go for the win. Like I said Iwould have been happy if they just let the players decide the outcome. I'm
not blaming the officiating for the only reason we loss but that call sucked.

Like someone if that happened to your team you would be pissed @ the call as well. If Sasha ran through Baron yall would be sayin Baron is a flopper and no wayhe could get ran over by Sasha. Too many 3's and missed throws hurt the Warriors but still happy with the split.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Big Sloppy Panda:
This is why i dislike the warriors fans on this board. Always blaming officiating. That last play was just a mess... Refs make mistakes...

Who was the guy who said he agrees with the jazz fans on booing fisher? You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

Like i said earlier in the thread, the majority of warrior fans are old kings fans who jump on and off bandwagons at will...

OneTrust:
Yeah, cause it's just Warrior fans that complain about officiating right? Please...Laker fans are JUST like their favorite player, BIGGEST CRY BABIES in the world.

You're more than welcome to visit the game thread from last night's Warriors/Lakers game, where you will find that there is NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE to the same amount of whining by Lakers fans in that thread as there is by Warriors fans in this thread.
laugh.gif

And if you even THINK 'That's because the game wasn't decided by a bad call,' I already have a response: the call didn't decide the game, because we were already up.

Matter of fact, there were PLENTY of Laker fans (PRESENT COMPANY INCLUDED) that gave props to the Warriors on the victory.

Yuku threads don't due; go visit the thread.
laugh.gif
You won't like the truth you'll find, though.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at you using ONE game thread to try and prove your point. You've been on Niketalk for a couple years now, like I have, to KNOW that Laker fans ALWAYS whine about calls. So stop that.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

get a girlfriend.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I bet that cry baby title change of this thread got you pumped right? I f I were you id be embarassed to even try and defend the warriors fans on here. They are just pathetic. What is that 10 title changes this year pertaining to how the refs cheated them?
roll.gif
eek.gif

Hold on b, did you just say 10
laugh.gif
eek.gif
To my knowledge this is the first

I HOPE THE LAKERS DRAW THE WARRIORS IN THE FIRST ROUND

THINK OF THE ANNIHILATION THAT WILL TAKE PLACE W/ GASOL AND A-BOMB

BTW- MONTY... ERRRRR, DANTE ELLIS IS LUCKY TO BE PLAYING DON NELSON'S CIRCUS STYLE OF BASKETBALL. HE'D BE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE IN ANY OTHER SYSTEM.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazyg

Wow DFish is a douche. He pulled Monta down, then PRETENDS to be hurt. Monta barely landed on him. What a little girl.
No way Ellis pushes Fisher down. I hated Fisher as a Warrior, hated him as a Jazz, and hate him even more as a Laker
Derek Faker is now on my hated list of NBA players
wow F YOU DEREK FISHER.
and you blind @#% refs.
%+@! DEREK FISHER I @%*+*%! HATWE HIM
I @!$!+$% HATE FISHER.

I hope fisher gets injured or something, A GAME SHOULD NOT BE DECIDED BY A FOUL

Fisher is and will always be a flopping @%+ biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Apparently the Lakers are trying to see Ellis and Baron Davis running through their pathetic defense.

A newly-back-from-injury-and-not-yet-used-to-being-the-second-big-man-option Bynum is really going to be in the groove by that time right?

Gasol would tear up any of Nellie's boys (esp. Biedrens) that's for sure.

The Warriors are giant killers, if I was a Laker fan I would want to put off seeing them for as long as possible.

i fraking hate fisher.....utah shouldnt have never let this fool go and shouldve suspended his contract for going to the lakers
thats a bunch of crap. that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

He's no better then Bruce Bowen, and now he has a balled head just like him
mad.gif

what sucked was that the ref that made the call had absolutely NO ANGLE and just made the call on an assumption.
He was standing right there....

All I know is some of yall (both sides) Need to grow up. IT WAS ONE GAME! I know it was a horrible call but it happens. It happens to every team at least 3 or4 times a year. Just gte over it and move on. If it happened to us hell yeah I would be pissed but I am not going to wish death on players amnd whine about itfor 5 or 6 pages. The game is over and both teams have business to handle. Get over it.

Originally Posted by dland24

WHY HAS NO ONE EVEN BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT EVEN IF MONTA DID INITATE CONTACT, FISHER WAS RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE. IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WERE HIS FEET EVEN CLOSE TO BEING SET, THERFORE A BLOCK. SO EVEN IF MONTA BUMPED FISH BEFORE FISH DRAGGED MONTA ON TOP OF HIM, ITS A BLOCKING FOUL.

I think you forgot to hit the Capslock key after the first letter.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back of Monta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that he was pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

Monta's momentum was already going forward... it's easier to pull someone down when their momentum is going that way.

WHY HAS NO ONE EVEN BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT EVEN IF MONTA DID INITATE CONTACT, FISHER WAS RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE. IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WERE HIS FEET EVEN CLOSE TO BEING SET, THERFORE A BLOCK. SO EVEN IF MONTA BUMPED FISH BEFORE FISH DRAGGED MONTA ON TOP OF HIM, ITS A BLOCKING FOUL.

feet being set isn't the rule.

but yeah, i'd probably be mad if it happened to the lakers. then i would read the brilliant analysis on niketalk afterwards and realize it was the rightcall. haha

Back
Top Bottom