Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by daprescription

No way Ellis pushes Fisher down. I hated Fisher as a Warrior, hated him as a Jazz, and hate him even more as a Laker
smh.gif

shoulda been a no call...unless your positive of what happened you cant call it in that situation. In the second quarter its one thing. But in a situation thatdecides the game, you gotta let that go.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Lakers are taking an L in the playoffs.

Better hope they play the Nuggets or something, anyone but these guys.

The Warriors aren't trying to see Gasol and Bynum in the front court.
roll.gif

Lakers would eat the WArriors alive if they met
laugh.gif
don't wish that kinda fate on your team

this game was heart racing up until the last few seconds. Pure comedy
roll.gif
. Lakers fans stand up !
pimp.gif

This is why i dislike the warriors fans on this board. Always blaming officiating. That last play was just a mess... Refs make mistakes...

the officiating did decide the outcome of the game...

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
@ this ignorant fan

you think teams like the warriors will be able to triple team kobe with gasol and bynum back? With Bynum alone in there it would be a wrap for those midgets on the warriors

props to the warriors though
they are pesky as hell
smh.gif

roll.gif

Supra ain't even a Warriors fan nor a Lakers fan. Dude is just trying to drop his two cents because he's a known LAKER HATER.

i fraking hate fisher.....utah shouldnt have never let this fool go and shouldve suspended his contract for going to the lakers

good god I hope these 2 teams don't play in the playoffs, NT will be shut down with minimun 50+ pages per game. all the whining is making my head hurt andi have a bio test in the morning so night all. go lakers, and hope pau comes back on wednesday.

Lakers fans, don't try to justify Fishers' actions, this guy is a KNOWN flopper. He has a history of flopping his whole career. He acts on everything,and its annoying and dirty at the same time. This guy flops all the time, and that was just a HORRIBLE call.

The lane violation was legitimate, the replay CLEARLY shows Kobe stepping over before the ball was released. You never see that called, but it was a violation,so it was the right call.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The Warriors aren't trying to see Gasol and Bynum in the front court.
roll.gif

Lakers would eat the WArriors alive if they met
laugh.gif
don't wish that kinda fate onyour team

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

laugh.gif
Laker fans saying who cares or it was a foul knowing damn well if it happened to them they would be complaining as well.

Truer words never spoken.
Bob Delaney
mad.gif
Having the game come down to that? Oc'mon

What's worse or just as bad was the other reffing not even calling that drag-down, MAN UP AND MAKE ACALL!
smh.gif

Reminds me of the ridiculous call last year when Warriors were on the road against the Wizards with that horrible call of(Gilbert?) getting fouled with 0.00 seconds
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

This is why i dislike the warriors fans on this board. Always blaming officiating. That last play was just a mess... Refs make mistakes...

Who was the guy who said he agrees with the jazz fans on booing fisher? You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

Like i said earlier in the thread, the majority of warrior fans are old kings fans who jump on and off bandwagons at will...

Beat LA signs? Oh really kings.......I mean warrior fans.....

Yeah, cause it's just Warrior fans that complain about officiating right? Please...Laker fans are JUST like their favorite player, BIGGEST CRY BABIESin the world.

Are you %%%%#+! stupid?
indifferent.gif
..How can you say that we're going to take an L, when we're holding our own in the West with so many injuries..

oh and one more thing 3PLDOUBLE, where art thou
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you shouldn't quit your day job
laugh.gif

It should of been a no call on that push off by Ellis but when two/three players go down a call has to be made. But Ill take that call to make up for thatstolen jump ball that was changed to a bad toss or that chicken spit lane violation call on the first shot of a two shot free throw.

I wouldnt blame the loss on that call because the Warriors had chances to win and missed shots the same way the Lakers should of won it in regulation insteadof having two costly turnovers.

Who was the guy who said he agrees with the jazz fans on booing fisher? You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

If you ever feel like reading, I said I was being sarcastic and just exaggerating.

You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

Back
Top Bottom