LAKERS VS NUGGETS 11/29 TNT

laugh.gif
@ kobe, the man is just great. nice comeback by the lakers too, but lets see if the lakers can stay in the game in the 3rd

Damn. What a half. We need to stop turning the ball over in the second half and continue hustling.

Is it me, or does Kobe's team still doesn't like him? Kobe makes the buzzer-beater and there's zero excitement from the bench.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was that screenshot of Zeke on purpose, during this halftime show?

They just had it sitting there frozen, with his stoneface, in front of reporters.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was that screenshot of Zeke on purpose, during this halftime show?

They just had it sitting there frozen, with his stoneface, in front of reporters.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seriously thought my tv froze until the went back to ej, kenny and chuck and startedgetting on the knicks some more
laugh.gif

lakers with a nice start to the 3rd!

and that melo commercial is dope, first time i seen it

Great start to the 3rd. We need to keep it up. I like how kobe is playing right now. He's looking to get other players involved and is not forcing theissue.

wow, derek fisher's addition really made a difference for this team... hella lot better than schmuck parker running the point!

i find it funny that everytime Kobe delivers a pass, he always look away after.. it's like a "fake" no look pass! LOL. kobe is killin'tonight! time for the 4th.. i hope the lakers can finish the game.

Back
Top Bottom