LAKERS VS NUGGETS 11/29 TNT

Hopefully we get this one. Like the dude said earlier, TNT HD.
pimp.gif

Big Shot Rob, not to be all grammar police dude on ya, but isn't it formerly, rather than formally? You all decked out in a suit and tie or somethin?
wink.gif

Odom has to attack whomever undersized SF is guarding him, seriously, he has to start taking the ball to the low post.

GO LAKERS!

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Who's going to guard Melo?? I think Nuggs will get this one with our poor defense.

but the nuggets are a sucky defense so you'll win
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Nuggs no defense.. Lakers no defense.. I see a high scoring game upon us..

same thing i was thinking......

i think it'll be a close game

is it just me that thinks the Ariza trade had a negative affect on our bench??
i think it took out the good rhythm that they had.
Noticed that too, the 2nd unit has to get back to running the offense & playing better d.

You never know with the Nuggets...it sems like you can usually tell within the first quarter if the Nuggets are going to win.. I swear sometimes they act likethey're some all-time great team that can just turn it on whenever they want... You could tell their ego was getting way too big during that win streakthey had...hopefully losing their last 3 of 4 brought them back to reality and made them realize they aren't an elite team yet like they think they are...

You never know with the Nuggets...it sems like you can usually tell within the first quarter if the Nuggets are going to win.. I swear sometimes they act likethey're some all-time great team that can just turn it on whenever they want... You could tell their ego was getting way too big during that win streakthey had...hopefully losing their last 3 of 4 brought them back to reality and made them realize they aren't an elite team yet like they think they are...

you wanna know why the 2nd unit is struggling lately? it's because BYNUM isn't part of it anymore since Kwame got injured. Mihm is doing a horrible job
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

you wanna know why the 2nd unit is struggling lately? it's because BYNUM isn't part of it anymore since Kwame got injured. Mihm is doing a horrible job
smh.gif
Agreed!! The sooner Kwame get's back we'll be alright. Bynum, Farmar and Luke are good in the 2nd unit.

I swear sometimes they act like they're some all-time great team that can just turn it on whenever they want...
So true. When they were on that 6 game win streak it was beautiful. The defense was outstanding too, they were holding opponents to 80 andscoring like 110+. Last 3 games, they just look lost, I can't put my finger on it. They need Kmart and Nene back in full force, that's for sure.

Anyway, Nuggets for the win.

i need this game to come on quick! this boston game is just horrible, knicks are garbage

Back
Top Bottom