LAKERS VS NUGGETS 11/29 TNT

1f42508e40aca719ebf13a2c60e1e95d4d38354.gif
@ Vujacrap and Vlad

There goes our double digit lead.

Originally Posted by rhugghed114

i find it funny that everytime Kobe delivers a pass, he always look away after.. it's like a "fake" no look pass!
laugh.gif
word i notice a lot too. the bench is probably gonna start the 4th so lets hope they can keep up the lead

poor closeout to the 3rd. Hopefully, we can come out with more intensity here in the 4th.
Kobe's been playing really well...hopefully this continues and the guys hit their shots.

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. he really needs to be playing with the first unit.. its showing in the 2nd half when he started ..

i find it funny that everytime Kobe delivers a pass, he always look away after.. it's like a "fake" no look pass!
i don't think anyone ever told him or dares to tell him....someone should though.

Fire George Karl please.....taking out AI after they had that run at the end of the 3rd and puttin in Anthony Carter...SMH

it's just the lineup that pisses you off and frustrates you, since you've never seen them operate at all or operate with success before. I know Melo isprobably frustrated..

Luke is really coming alive this game. Kobe, Odom and Fish just getting some good rest on the bench while the bench does their thing.

Sasha feeling it right now.

What the $%@* is Carmelo thinking. This aint the WWE. Trying to choke slam poor Sasha.

Back
Top Bottom