Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they start playing with the vets im hoping itll jumpstart their mototrs..

Theres a difference when youre not playing to make the team

He's disappointed in his performance...why else would he have poor body language?

Being disappointed in your performance justifies acting like a baby around your teammates and giving poor effort defensively?

Because we've never seen a player do anything like that before lol
It's immature. Bad games happen, it's life, but acting like a child and not trying on every play is inexcusable.

It's the piss poor coaching that really grinds my gears. Our offense has 0 imagination or creativity. No real rhyme or reason to what we do. Same **** we saw last year. Byron and the rest of this ****** staffs time here can't end soon enough. Gonna be a long year fellas

Randle's interview after the game was bad too...rolling his eyes and stuff. Hopefully it was just a one game thing.

If I'm a Lakers fans, I'd be concerned with Randle's poor attitude tonight. I understand it's SL and he's a young kid finding his way in the NBA, but he needs someone to come up to him and tell him to cut it out.

But I'm a Knicks fan and I have my own **** to be concerned about regarding the Knicks to keep me busy :lol:

If I'm a Lakers fans, I'd be concerned with Randle's poor attitude tonight. I understand it's SL and he's a young kid finding his way in the NBA, but he needs someone to come up to him and tell him to cut it out.

But I'm a Knicks fan and I have my own **** to be concerned about regarding the Knicks to keep me busy :lol:

Son is 20 years old and rusty after not playing for 9 months

Get the hell outta here man... Yall need to relax for real :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom