Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of great pg's were not mentored by Nash, in fact every single point guard in the Hall of Fame hasn't

We'll be fine

Seeing his mug pisses me off thinking about that contract

[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"]Cause yall think he ruined your team[/quote]Fixed.

I'm w/ Mamba & Lizaker.

Nash with one of the greatest troll jobs in sports history. Dude been a Sun still this whole time. :\

All I know is when Clarkson started working with Nash last season thats when he started to go OFF! I dunno tho not a big deal but would have been nice for DLo

^Yup. You could CLEARLY see the nash influence on clarkson. Woulda been perfect if he could've worked with dlo who patterns his game after curry, who patterns his game after nash

I'm w/ Mamba & Lizaker.

Nash with one of the greatest troll jobs in sports history. Dude been a Sun still this whole time.
ohwell.gif
I have mixed feelings although I agree with what you guys are saying about Nash, I do think that he had intentions of trying to come back. With that said I do think after so many damn attempts to come back from his injuries, he had to know that it wouldn't be possible for him to come back. It is at that point where he needed to medically retire and give the Lakers an opportunity to go out and sign some talent. I have doubts he knew he couldn't play anymore and this is where I have a big problem with Steve, to make matters worse he didn't even hide the fact he was trolling the Lakers.  

He's right up there with Malone and Smush as players I wished never donned the uniform. 

Man ya'll need to chill and stop with the strong HATE on Nash.

Dude was and still is a class act.It's not his fault he got injured in the 2nd game of the season in his 2nd season with the Lakers.

Karl Malone I NEVER did like him and hated his time with the Lakers.

Except it was the lakers who told nash not to retire so they could try to move him in a trade. And he would've gotten the same money if he applied for medical retirement anyway. I don't understand where the hate comes from. Seems like one big misunderstanding

Last edited:
Except it was the lakers who told nash not to retire so they could try to move him in a trade. And he would've gotten the same money if he applied for medical retirement anyway. I don't understand where the hate comes from. Seems like one big misunderstanding

Nah medical retirement his contract at $9+ million would have been spread out over 3 years or something.

Lakers wanted his contract off the books after last season which is the main reason why Nash & the Lakers (Mitch & Jim Buss) said we'll keep you on the roster and let you get paid.

Last edited:
You're thinking of the stretch provision. From my understanding medical retirement doesn't work like that. Could be wrong of course

Sorta disappointing news. Seems like Nash has a lot to offer from a player development sort of position.

Plus if he got a position like that with LA, maybe we would've gotten something out of him :lol:... now it really is nothing.

There was reports saying that he worked out coached Clarkson last year at UCLA a few times.

But yeah I don't get why the front office mainly Jim Buss wouldn't offer him the same job since it's only part time and you know how Nash likes being in LA since he's into producing movies and stuff now.

He would have helped in coaching D'Lo.

Oh well... Now were just going to have live with Byron Scott living up to his claim to fame of making talented young PG's into elite PG's :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom