Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Past two posts :pimp:

Side note-- just saw this dude during this 81 point game
lakers.gif

:lol: dude has had season tix for the longest

Last edited:
Kobe 1 is definitely appreciated.

I've got USA, white/purple/clear soles, & white/yellow PEs. :smile:

I had the 81 point, usa and westchester comets pe but had to sell them when I had my son. I couldn't justify to my wife having those expensive shoes just sitting there lol

I used just plain stuff, like 2 missed FT's, the missed cherry pick pass by LO, and the And-1 wiped away.

That's 88 points.

And if he could play the 6 minutes he sat.........needing just 12 to reach 100. In the modern NBA.

:smh:

Nike is dumb. They better retro the 81 point game kobe 1 next year for the 10th anniversary of the 81 point game

None of that limited crap they pulled when they did release them last time

Word I had the black/white version of those for high school ball, one of my favorite shoes ive balled in for sure. The Huarache 2k4's and Jet Flights are right up there.

Side note-- Ive been hunting for some Jet Flights for a year or two now.. if anybody has some, used or not I am interested :lol:
I hoop in a pair of black/blue Jet Flights I bought from eBay a few years back. The plastic lace loops broke and there's some sole separation, but I'm still putting in work. :lol:

I actually hope the Clippers are the home team so tix are cheaper.

That may have been the case 5 years ago before the league gifted them CP3.

Now Clipper home game tickets are expensive and I think I read somewhere they charge more for courtside tickets than the Lakers do.

Also seen reports where longtime Clipper fans are complaining how they are being priced out and can't afford season tickets anymore ever since Steve Ballmer bought the the team for 2 billion.

Last edited:
Nike is dumb. They better retro the 81 point game kobe 1 next year for the 10th anniversary of the 81 point game

Word I had the black/white version of those for high school ball, one of my favorite shoes ive balled in for sure. The Huarache 2k4's and Jet Flights are right up there.

Side note-- Ive been hunting for some Jet Flights for a year or two now.. if anybody has some, used or not I am interested :lol:
I hoop in a pair of black/blue Jet Flights I bought from eBay a few years back. The plastic lace loops broke and there's some sole separation, but I'm still putting in work. :lol:

Damn Im jealous man :lol: , what size did you get?

Now Clipper home game tickets are expensive and I think I read somewhere they charge more for courtside tickets than the Lakers do.

Also seen reports where longtime Clipper fans are complaining how they are being priced out and can't afford season tickets anymore ever since Steve Ballmer bought the the team for 2 billion.

There was clipper season ticket holders before cp3??? [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Last edited:

There were plenty of people who can't afford lakers season tickets

There were plenty of people who can't afford lakers season tickets

Not only that but there is (or i know there was) a fat waiting list

Damn Im jealous man :lol: , what size did you get?
Either a 9 or 9.5, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Clipper tickets are definitely still cheaper than Lakers.

I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.

[quote name="MoonMan818"]I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.[/quote]Trying to tell people what a real Laker fan is, though. :lol:

Clipper tickets are definitely still cheaper than Lakers.

I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.
Kobe-Bryant-Stares-Down-Coach-Mike-Brown-Lakers-Jazz-Game.gif

izrKzaF.jpg

5x NBA Champion
17x All Star
1x Slam Dunk Winner
2x NBA Finals MVP
2x Olympic Gold Medalist
4x NBA All Star Game MVP
1x NBA MVP
15x All NBA Team
12x NBA All Defensive Team

Status