Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hope the Clippers are the home team so tix are cheaper.

Nice we got Bean's minutes down from 48 to 47 with this move, nice one Mitch

Shaqtin' a fool
Brought to you by must see McGee and swaggy p

I can see nance and hibby making an appearance down the road

Last edited:
The Los Angeles Lakers are starting to put together a roster for training camp. Reportedly, Jonathan Holmes is rumored to have agreed to join the squad and another player may be on the verge of doing the same earlier next week.

According to Bleacher Report’s Jared Zwerling, veteran point guard Bobby Brown will workout for the team on Monday:

View media item 1664596
View media item 1664598

Last edited:
Quick...sign b.brown to a camp deal and bring in "roni" turiaf...But its up to mitch....its his "prerogative"
On behalf of the fans, mitch..."dont be cruel"...but well be there "every little step" of the way...

If not...i guess we're "on our own"

All I am saying is you don't know what's going on behind closed doors. There is certain pieces of information we aren't privy to.
It's not brain surgery on what Robert Upshaw can be. Everyone can see the writing on the wall on his upside. That's why after the first summe league game we heard about the contract talks.
But all of a sudden everything has been hush hush about Robert. Mitch comes out last week and flat out says don't expect him to contribute on the floor.
It was almost a complete 180.
I don't trust our FO with any decision pretty much. But I do trust them in talent evaluation they have been pretty spot on in that regard.
We don't know what could be going on. It could be off the court stuff...who knows.
I hope Robert makes the squad and turns into the next Dikembe but who knows.

It's kind of the same fear I have of Whiteside. It's not how you handle the hard road to make it to the success. It's what you gonna do now that you get there? Can the you handle it?? I'm really interested in seeing how he deals with his success and the money that's gonna come and the lifestyle. Is he gonna revert back to his old ways....
Same fear I have for Upshaw...maybe the Lakers do too who knows.
But honestly he should be stashed in the D League for the entire year until he's ready. It did wonders for Clarkson and now he's the golden child of the Lakers community

Man seeing this 81 point game again is painful

Watching smush, odom, and devean george play man... Hard to stomach all the dumb plays...

I've seen this game so many times and although Kobe scoring 81 is unreal, I am just like :x :x :x :x when I see that supporting cast

Odom got way better than that game, but he definitely botched like 6 easy points for Kobe.

Nike is dumb. They better retro the 81 point game kobe 1 next year for the 10th anniversary of the 81 point game

None of that limited crap they pulled when they did release them last time

Nike is dumb. They better retro the 81 point game kobe 1 next year for the 10th anniversary of the 81 point game

None of that limited crap they pulled when they did release them last time

Word I had the black/white version of those for high school ball, one of my favorite shoes ive balled in for sure. The Huarache 2k4's and Jet Flights are right up there.

Side note-- Ive been hunting for some Jet Flights for a year or two now.. if anybody has some, used or not I am interested :lol:

Kobe 1 is definitely appreciated.

I've got USA, white/purple/clear soles, & white/yellow PEs. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom