Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The G.O.A.T. talking a lit trash about all time Laker vs all time Bulls squad.

And him giving props and showing loving for Kobe like he's always done in the past :pimp:

[quote name="MR J 858"][quote name="MoonMan818"]Clipper tickets are definitely still cheaper than Lakers.

I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.[/quote][/quote]:lol:

"I'll tell you what now between me and you. There is no more me and you."

C CP1708

Last edited:
So what's everyone's read on the Lakers working out 14 players today?

Maybe a trade brewing to ship out Kelly/Young/Jabari?

Maybe we need a more veteran PG like Bobby Brown with Price gone?

I thought the roster was already at 15 before we signed Johnathan Holmes, and now were bringing in more players

So what's everyone's read on the Lakers working out 14 players today?

Maybe a trade brewing to ship out Kelly/Young/Jabari?

Maybe we need a more veteran PG like Bobby Brown with Price gone?

I thought the roster was already at 15 before we signed Johnathan Holmes, and now were bringing in more players
I think it's a sign that the FO is doing their due diligence and trying to find a diamond in the rough. There's that slight chance that they'll find a player with a lot of potential that they can try and mold into a role player on the cheap. It's kind of like going to shop at a thrift shop or flea market, you're spending your time and energy sorting through the garbage to see if you can find something potentially great. 

Clipper tickets are definitely still cheaper than Lakers.

I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.
No shame in saying it either 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

[quote name="MR J 858"][quote name="MoonMan818"]Clipper tickets are definitely still cheaper than Lakers.

I ended up buying Clipper season tix this year because of the price difference.
[/quote]:lol:

"I'll tell you what now between me and you. There is no more me and you."

C CP1708 [/quote]

Yo man, what did I do? :lol:

I was like why the hell are we facing the TWolves. Then I remembered their roster

NBA must see us as an up & coming team as well :pimp:

Last edited:
The NBA always likes coming up with story lines for opening night and Christmas day games.

Opening night story line: Russell vs KAT: #1 & #2 draft picks going at it. Second story line: KG vs Kobe 2 of the best players of they're generations going at it at the end of their careers for mostly likely the last season for both players.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 34m34 minutes ago
Lakers currently have 8-game road trip in only 13 days in December. I don't have more details, but full NBA schedule is released Wednesday.

:x :rolleyes

Think I'm going to try and make Jan 8th vs OKC, March 10th vs CLE and Xmas Day vs LAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom