LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^^the Mavs were at HOME for gods sake!! lol He wouldve gotten it. Your delusional if you think otherwise. Dirk tried to win the game the flashy way.

im telling you, dirk would of not got the call.

from all the games ive seen the Mavs plays...which are a lot because theyre always on national TV....i see Dirk gettings calls left and right. Dude isMr.Softee
laugh.gif

Dirk played really well in the final 2 mins.
If I'm not mistaken, he knocked down 3 3s in the final 2 mins.
If it wasn't for him, it wouldn't even have been close

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We got cheated folks. Plain and simple.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Please you weren't complaining when the refs handed yall 20 free throws to keep you in the game in the 3rd.

Calls were bad both ways...But that call on stack was the worst...How do you let them play for most of the 4th quarter and then make a weak %#% call like that when the game is on the line
smh.gif

I don't wanna hear it, if the Mavs would have come out with the second half intensity in the 1st half then they would have won this game, but they didn't so take the L and keep it moving. The Lakers have been on the wrong end of a lot of bad officiating this year, but have survived, if Dallas is really a championship contender, one questionable call won't determine their season.

no, but it will determine the outcome of the game.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Dirk should of jumped into LO ala Kobe always does.
LO was up in the air and everything, those fts would've sealed the game

I telling yall they wouldn't have called it.

chauncey billups got a call similar to what dirk was doing versus the celtics earlier this season.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

chauncey billups got a call similar to what dirk was doing versus the celtics earlier this season.

thats chauncey, w are talking about dirk and the mavs we would not get the call.

I saw that but I'm telling yall Dirk wouldn't have got that call.

Anybody in here calling dirk is just plain stupid. The man hit 2 BIG time 3's in a row. He got a bad inbound pass. Now dirk did the right thing. He wentfor the shot. I am sick and tired of players going for contact. PLAY DAMN BALL! STOP BEING A #&%$^ and play ball.

There were bad calls both ways and that happens in every game. NOBODY should complain.

Hell we could have ended the game if we hit freethrows.

No matter what good win.

probably because to have drawn a foul, dirk would have to leaned ridiculously forward to draw contact.

Some of you people are crazy for coming in here calling Dirk trash. Dude was a beast down the stretch. He hit some clutch 3's and got them in good positionto win the game or go into overtime. The inbound pass on that last play was terrible. I agree that Dirk should have def tried to jump into the contact at theend and I believe he would have gotten the call.
All that Dirk is trash talk is just dumb.

although it was disapponting that the lakers lost that 25 point lead, i'm still satisfied with the win because they went up against a team with the secondbest record at home who had won 5 games in a row and got the victory, short-handed nonetheless.

you might be right because to have drawn a foul, dirk would have to leaned ridiculously forward to draw contact.

I agree. Dude flew past him.

people blaming dirk
smh.gif

he's the only reason why it was close in the last minute.

dang...so i check yahoo in the the 3rd up by 21...then i was ok we got this...then i see it during the rockets/boston game we up by onLy 3 in the 4th?!...comeon we cant be doing that Lakers...come on now...but anyways im happy we won and dirk is not garbage...i used to think so but when we pLayed the mavs in LA andhe sank cLutch shots after another i respected his game

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Please you weren't complaining when the refs handed yall 20 free throws to keep you in the game in the 3rd.

Calls were bad both ways...But that call on stack was the worst...How do you let them play for most of the 4th quarter and then make a weak %#% call like that when the game is on the line
smh.gif

I don't wanna hear it, if the Mavs would have come out with the second half intensity in the 1st half then they would have won this game, but they didn't so take the L and keep it moving. The Lakers have been on the wrong end of a lot of bad officiating this year, but have survived, if Dallas is really a championship contender, one questionable call won't determine their season.

i agree...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Anybody in here calling dirk is just plain stupid. The man hit 2 BIG time 3's in a row. He got a bad inbound pass. Now dirk did the right thing. He went for the shot. I am sick and tired of players going for contact. PLAY DAMN BALL! STOP BEING A #&%$^ and play ball.

There were bad calls both ways and that happens in every game. NOBODY should complain.

Hell we could have ended the game if we hit freethrows.

No matter what good win.

exactly right, Dirk played great down the stretch. He played well the whole game on both the offensive and defensive end.

Dirk played really well in the final 2 mins.
If I'm not mistaken, he knocked down 3 3s in the final 2 mins.
If it wasn't for him, it wouldn't even have been close

Exactly, he can do no right as far as sports fans are concnered.
tired.gif

So that's going to be the post-game argument, Mavs fans? Free throws?

Y'all shot 9 more than us, and made 9 more than us.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called. Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif

+#+!* please, dirk would take on the whole knicks squad by himself.

laugh.gif
u sound mad, young grasshopper

laugh.gif
Dirk haters just salty cuz dudedrained two threes in the final minute like it was clockwork to let the Mavericks even have a chance to win. Dirk and Kidd need to just go up to Cuban and begfor him to fire Avery. Letting Josh Howard inbound that final possession instead of Kidd is just plain stupid

probably because to have drawn a foul, dirk would have to leaned ridiculously forward to draw contact.

PREACH!!! Even Chuck noticed it, Dirk always jumps AWAY from the contact when he has the other guy in the air, while Kobe, Wade, LeBron, PP, jump INTO theplayer when they use the pump fake, it's not that hard, and like dude said Billups did that and got the call IN BOSTON with .5 or something left so DirkWOULD have gotten 3 FTs AT HOME if he woulda just used his head.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

no, but it will determine the outcome of the game.

1) We didn't get cheated. Was that a really tough call? Yeah. That wasn't a foul for 47 minutes tonight, but it is what it is.

2) That call didn't determine the outcome of the game. Avery's inability to adjust in the first half, the lack of intensity and passion in the firsthalf, and the flat out terrible defensive play in the first half cost Dallas that game. There is nobody to blame but themselves. You cannot come out and fall25 down to a team like the Lakers and expect to win. That second half was extremely impressive, but if the Mavs want to prove they are title contenders, theyhave to play like that for 48 minutes. Period. You cannot play like the Mavs did in the first half and blame that loss on anyone but themselves.

3) That foul at the end would not have been called. Period. It's not happening. Unless it's just blatantly obvious that Odom hacked him, it'snot getting called. Dirk jumping into him would not have drawn a whistle. Josh Howard's in-bounds pass blew that play to hell.
4) Speaking of Josh, Mr. Second Half did his thing again tonight in the first half, but was pretty ineffective most of the 3rd and 4th quarter.

the game shoulnd't have been close.
the refs were inconsistent for both teams the whole game.
my heart skipped so many times watching this game.
dirk was mad clutch.
smh.gif
@ those calling him out.
when terry made that 3 ball, i damn near had a heart attack.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called. Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif

+#+!* please, dirk would take on the whole knicks squad by himself.

laugh.gif
u sound mad, young grasshopper

grasshopper? lol good one

Goddamn, we play again? Feels like the Mavericks have played the Lakers at least four times already.

I have no problem with either teams amoutn of FT's, but it was a bad night at the line by Mavericks standards. Josh Howard was a bonehead and missed a few.It'd change the entire complexion of the game, but more points is never a bad thing.

Thanks to the gracious Lakers fans, and for those of you who aren't, well, no surprise.
laugh.gif

It'll be fun to watch again next time on the Lakers court, hopefully Kobe won't kill us again. You can say what you will about his second halfdisappearance, but he set a pace that we couldn't stop in the first half, it was almost too much, and it was when the final buzzer rang.

COME ON SACRAMENTO!!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom