LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called. Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah right ain't no way in hell Dirk is getting that call.

We are the Mavericks we don't get calls like that.

roll.gif
@ dude being a Knicks fan.

roll.gif
@ you idiots coming in here dogging Dirk over some BS... Unreal. Where were you the entire second half? Good lord.

That call is not being made with no time on the clock in a game like that. It's just not. And you all know damn well it's not.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We got cheated folks. Plain and simple.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Please you weren't complaining when the refs handed yall 20 free throws to keep you in the game in the 3rd.

Calls were bad both ways...But that call on stack was the worst...How do you let them play for most of the 4th quarter and then make a weak %#% call likethat when the game is on the line
smh.gif

Dirk should of jumped into LO ala Kobe always does.
LO was up in the air and everything, those fts would've sealed the game

I fully believe that if Kobe wasn't out those last 3 minutes of the 3rd it wouldn't have been this close, our guys looked like flopping fish out therewithout him, but a win is a win!
pimp.gif
Space cadet played his best game of the season, Odom was good (gotta make those layups though LO) and Turiaf played withgood energy, Kobe was Kobe and let's just say Fish played better than his suckiness of late. If Boston continues to beat Houston, we could be back at thetop of the West!!

We got lucky tonight. There's no excuse for letting them back in when they were down by 25. A win is win but some of our players need to get it together.Kobe, LO and Ronny were great tonight. Vlad came through with some big shots when we needed it but our PG play has been awful these last 2 weeks. We'regetting nothing from Fisher, Farmer or Sasha. They need to step it up. Phil should also just send Luke to the NBDL. He needs to work on his game badly.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I telling yall they wouldn't have called it.

Originally Posted by mario23407

good call refs, very good call, you +%+%#$% kidding me..how in the !#!$ is that a +%+%#$% foul...i was just hoping someone would run up on his old #%+ and pieced him up...how in the !#!$ was that a foul on stack...OMG how was that a foul.
It was over the back...

pimp.gif

do we play the mavs again this season?
i don't know if can take one more game.

celtics up 11 in the 3rd
devil.gif

dirk would of not got the call anyways.

Im sittin here watching the game on the computer sweatin this game out. Then before they even come out of the timeout TNT is already showing Dirk miss thethree.
laugh.gif

at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called. Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans

Knew it..
tired.gif

4 seconds left in the game, the first two seconds are wasted fumbling the ball, you want to get a clean shot off, you don't want to have the refs have tobail your %%$ out. If that was Kobe, the same thing would have happened.

It was over the back...

If you jump straight up to go for a rebound, it's not a foul. Jerry jumped straight up. I'm not going to say that the refs were favoring one team, butthat's a realy hard foul to call in the last minute of the game.

We got cheated. We had the game in our hands and they called a bad foul. It's a damn shame.
get the %%@# outta here with that mess
laugh.gif
all that bs you were talking earlier about excuses Lakers fans were gonna pull out when you beat usby at least 10
smh.gif

just take the L and move on

dirk would of not got the call anyways.

^^^the Mavs were at HOME for gods sake!! lol He wouldve gotten it. Your delusional if you think otherwise. Dirk tried to win the game the flashy way.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

good call refs, very good call, you +%+%#$% kidding me..how in the !#!$ is that a +%+%#$% foul...i was just hoping someone would run up on his old #%+ and pieced him up...how in the !#!$ was that a foul on stack...OMG how was that a foul.
It was over the back...

Dude was leaning back into Stack.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It was over the back...

cmon that %@%# was not over the back, they both jumped straight up.

^^^the Mavs were at HOME for gods sake!! lol He wouldve gotten it. Your delusional if you think otherwise. Dirk tried to win the game the flashy way.

im telling you, dirk would of not got the call.

laugh.gif
@ people actually thinking that call is being made with under 10 seconds on the clock. Get real. When was the last time a whistle blew in that situation?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah right ain't no way in hell Dirk is getting that call.

We are the Mavericks we don't get calls like that.

roll.gif
@ dude being a Knicks fan.

exactly, odom could've punched dirk in the face and the refs would'nt of called %#+!...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

We got cheated folks. Plain and simple.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Please you weren't complaining when the refs handed yall 20 free throws to keep you in the game in the 3rd.

Calls were bad both ways...But that call on stack was the worst...How do you let them play for most of the 4th quarter and then make a weak %#% call like that when the game is on the line
smh.gif

I don't wanna hear it, if the Mavs would have come out with the second half intensity in the 1st half then they would have won this game, but theydidn't so take the L and keep it moving. The Lakers have been on the wrong end of a lot of bad officiating this year, but have survived, if Dallas isreally a championship contender, one questionable call won't determine their season.

How often do you see calls at the end of the game, whether or not they're at home. You don't.

from all the games ive seen the Mavs plays...which are a lot because theyre always on national TV....i see Dirk gettings calls left and right. Dude is Mr.Softee

Of all the game-deciding games that Dirk takes, can you name one where he's gotten a foul call? The only time I can remember is in the 06 Playoffs where hedrove against the Spurs, where there was plenty of contact.

Take into consideration as well that there was under 2 seconds left when he actually went up for the shot.

ALSO take into consideration you don't want to decide the game at the line, because they could have easily not called anything.

In other news, please win Sacramento.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom