LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Good game Lakers, oh damn I wish Dirk would have caught that cleanly.

No complaints, but wish people would start to get off Dirk's back.

Good Win Lakers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shouldnt have been $+#%!@+ close but whatever. Nice win against a playoff team on the road without your 2 big men Lakers. On to Utah.

roll.gif
My heart skipped like eight beats when Dirk put that up, he had a good look too.

We should not have let the game get to this point, that's inexcusable. That being said, it was a win over a good team on the road without Pau and Bynum, soI'll definitely take it.

On a side note, does Jason Kidd usually play so few minutes? Dude seemed to have absolutely no impact on the game whatsoever.

laugh.gif
at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called.Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif

good call refs, very good call, you +%+%#$% kidding me..how in the !#!$ is that a +%+%#$% foul...i was just hoping someone would run up on his old #%+ andpieced him up...how in the !#!$ was that a foul on stack...OMG how was that a foul.

*giant exhale*
It should have never come down to the last shot. Glad we got the W.

Nobody to blame but themselves...

The @*@@ do you let yourselves come out that flat in the first half?

First half Mavericks = Lottery Bums. Second half Mavericks = Championship contenders.

This team has got to play with more intensity on a consistent basis. Coming out that flat against a top flight team is inexcusable.

roll.gif
@ idiots coming in here and dogging Dirk on some #!%$+%!*. Where you were the entire second half? Unbelievable.

Kudos to the Mavs for that comeback.
I hate these close Lakers games, not good for my heart
laugh.gif

If Dirk hit that 3, I don't even know...

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We got cheated. We had the game in our hands and they called a bad foul. It's a damn shame.

Cry me a river.
You're still crying over that foul?

Why not blame Kidd for missing the 3?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We losing 1 maybe 2 games the rest of the season baring injury.
Well you got one more.....baring injury.

We got so lucky tonight. No way it should have even been this close once we had that 25 point lead, but the lakers are full or drama ad they made my heart stopat least 15 times tonight.

Props to the mavs for putting up one hell of a fight. Dirk is a killer. Those two 3's were so big. But what happened to kidd tonight?

Lakers played good d in the first half then lost their minds in the second. But a win is a win and we needed that one. Kobe rest that hip and lets make it toutah!

GO LAKERS!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
Barkley was just criticizing the mess out of Dirk for avoiding the contact on that 3pt FG

*cue mr. softee pic*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at laker fans laughing/stonefacing at Mav fans that are saying they got cheated.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
at Dirk.....dude had Lamar Odom in the air, and he BACKED away from him!!! If Dirk would've just jumped into Odom a foul would've been called. Dirk is trash I'm sorry Mav's fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif

+#+!* please, dirk would take on the whole knicks squad by himself.

laugh.gif
@ Barkley on TNT (Rockets vs. Celtics) saying that Dirk is a fool for not jumping into the defenders when they jumped before he shot

Actually...

smh.gif
@ Barkley for saying that Dirk is a fool for not jumping into the defenders when they jumped before he shot

Back
Top Bottom