[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Well, MDA adjusted and has them trapping on defense.

You guys wanted adjustments. Results still look the same.

Something we can use right now...

Maaaan if R. Kellz can just work on his athletics, foot speed, etc.
He can be really good, learn good shot selection. He might mess around and be a steal looking back 5 years from now

They just need to separate from themselves from the Celtics, Jazz and Kings.

It might be too late to catch the Magic.

This lack of effort has nothing to do with the head coach... Nothing.

I don't mind losing for a higher pick but these blowouts are flat out embarrassing. :smh:

Last edited:
This lack of effort has nothing to do with the head coach... Nothing.

I don't mind losing for a higher pick but these blowouts are flat out embarrassing.
mean.gif
It's a two way street.  An uninspiring leader, a worthless cause, why would you even play your hearts out if it had no meaning?

Man FIRE Mike No defense Already man what we waiting for its a lost season either way....
Not even sure what his contract is like anymore, but if I were Jim Buss, he should've fired Antoni and his clown brother after that blow-out loss to the Clippers.  He should then put Kurt Rambis as the interim and re-evaluate how his players play.  If you are going to fire him, why prolong it?  I guess people still in la-la land about Meeks in Prelude V, bombing 3s and looking good in a meaningless game.

How we losin by 30 plus on a nightly basis? I don't care who's injured these guys have no pride, desire, passion on defense. They completely checked out on dantoni, the question is will jimmy fire another coach and admit another failed coaching hire?

It's a two way street.  An uninspiring leader, a worthless cause, why would you even play your hearts out if it had no meaning?

Um self respect, integrity, dignity, respect, pride, love for the game.. the fans who pay your salary

Back
Top Bottom