[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If Kellz wants to stay in the league, he'll need to become a more accurate and aggressive three point shooter.

Our "best" defenders include Wes, Bazemore, Sacre and Farmar.

Mike put that group out, they gave up multiple buckets + Durant 4 point play.

Now he pulled Wes for Kelly, along with Henry, we haven't scored and gave up 3 buckets in 4 possessions.

With our "defensive" lineup.

Talent, not coaching.

A y'all ...we really do suck man. I can't lie it hurts

Teams be coming in staples center straight smacking us. Maaaaan. I just want this season to be over. And Jim Buss to be gone. And D'Antoni to be fired. And Nash to be buried. And Gasol to be in a different country

Seems so far away lol

If Kellz wants to stay in the league, he'll need to become a more accurate and aggressive three point shooter.

Do you see any Kukoc in Kellz?
I was young but from what I can remember he has a lot of his style to me.
Hell no.

Edit:

I thought he could thrive like Channing Frye on Draft night, but like I said he doesn't shoot enough threes to have the same effect as Frye.

Last edited:
Kelly can't handle the ball like Kukoc.

Odom was Kukoc if you want an idea. Handles, shooting, passing, rebounding, even left handed.

Our "best" defenders include Wes, Bazemore, Sacre and Farmar.

Mike put that group out, they gave up multiple buckets + Durant 4 point play.

Now he pulled Wes for Kelly, along with Henry, we haven't scored and gave up 3 buckets in 4 possessions.

With our "defensive" lineup.

Talent, not coaching.

I was looking at that exact thing. If you ask anyone outside of our fan base who most of these players are they would not have a clue. The talent disparity is quite sad

Guarding Kevin Durant with Kent Bazemore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Getting a new coach can't do anything with those limited options.

Baze and Wes are all we have to defend the NBA MVP this season.

holding okc to 13 in the second quarter though 
pimp.gif

must be the wind and/or the rims 
nerd.gif

Please keep this run/effort in mind when Durant decides to drop 30 on us in the 2nd half and we all blame the coach for not being able to stop him or the L.

Our matchups:

Wes on Durant
Meeks on Russ

Explain to me how a coach can overcome that kind of talent deficiency.

Someone come in here, break that **** down.

You want a new coach, tell me what coach is takin Meeks+Wes and lockin up Durant+Russ.

Yup. That's what we do. We blame him for Durant being a great player.

We also blame him for the high cost of gas prices and global warming.

Same as you blaming him for "not coaching one side of the floor" when that's completely untrue, but play the victim. :lol:

It's obvious you have the ammo to defend any coach in the world who has this lack of talent to work with.

Plug in your grandpa as head coach and I could use the same point to defend him.

Don't blame CP's grandpa, no coach could help this level of talent. Not even Phil could do better than CP's grandpa. Do you realize we're starting Kent Bazemore?

Is anything you're saying false? No.
But does it prove he's a better coach than we believe? Also no.

All you're proving to us is that he's being bailed out because of our lack of talent and injury bug.

Basically, you're inadvertently making our case and point for us.

So thanks. :lol:

Last edited:
MY MAN!! :smokin

EXACTLY!!! Ain't NOTHING I root for gonna happen. I'm a fan, a non-contributing observer.

I want them to win, knowing DAMN well it won't happen. :lol:

So I take solace in knowing that if we're terrible enough, and if we get the right draft position, and if we draft the right guy, we could possibly be competitive again... if we pick up the right pieces to compliment the potentially 'right' pick.

I need us to lose by 49 tho. I can't take having a Clipper fan holding anything over our head. Lol

It's obvious you have the ammo to defend any coach in the world who has this lack of talent to work with.

Plug in your grandpa as head coach and I could use the same point to defend him.

Don't blame CP's grandpa, no coach could help this level of talent. Not even Phil could do better than CP's grandpa. Do you realize we're starting Kent Bazemore?

Is anything you're saying false? No.
But does it prove he's a better coach than we believe? Also no.

All you're proving to us is that he's being bailed out because of our lack of talent and injury bug.

Basically, you're inadvertently making our case and point for us.

So thanks. :lol:

You guys have no case. All you guys do is blame one guy you can fire and think it solves any issues.

My point is this mess does not come down to JUST Mike. So to fire him, without getting him HIS team is stupid.

If we were in WIN TODAY type urgency, I could see the reasoning to fire him. Since we aren't in WIN today mode, build to his system, get him better talent, and see how he develops them.

Doing anything before having a real team would be yet another dumb move by our FO.

Someday I hope Laker fans will understand that. But I shan't hold my breath.

My page is full of "This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)" must be captain save a MDA.

You guys have no case. All you guys do is blame one guy you can fire and think it solves any issues.

My point is this mess does not come down to JUST Mike. So to fire him, without getting him HIS team is stupid.

If we were in WIN TODAY type urgency, I could see the reasoning to fire him. Since we aren't in WIN today mode, build to his system, get him better talent, and see how he develops them.

Doing anything before having a real team would be yet another dumb move by our FO.

Someday I hope Laker fans will understand that. But I shan't hold my breath.
Shan't huh?

Back
Top Bottom