[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Lakers got death row the next 5 games.....we keep catching these types beat downs, there is no way D'antoni can survive another week!

Lakers got death row the next 5 games.....we keep catching these types beat downs, there is no way D'antoni can survive another week!

Unless he quits, or the only free agent we are looking at demands it.. You have another 102 games (not counting preseason) of Mike D'Antoni.

But on the other hand, if you really want to tank fire him and let Rambis coach. We may not even make it to the building on game night let alone win a game :rofl:

Last edited:

Unless he quits, or the only free agent we are looking at demands it.. You have another 102 games (not counting preseason) of Mike D'Antoni.
I don't get why they don't get it 
laugh.gif

No way he's the coach next year. Absolutely no way.

He has officially lost this team. First Pau, then Farmar... these dudes aint listening to nothing he says. I know they aint trying to win but you can keep having a team put out these types of performances .

No way he's the coach next year. Absolutely no way.

He has officially lost this team. First Pau, then Farmar... these dudes aint listening to nothing he says. I know they aint trying to win but you can keep having a team put out these types of performances .
The thing is..

you know what nevermind, you can just watch it unfold 
laugh.gif

why does Mitch even show up at these games? Does he really think this scrub *** team can beat top teams on a consistent basis because of their fluke wins and them beating up on tankers?

Dude is gonna experience more of this stuff the next few years if he does not give the order to tank.

I don't get why they don't get it :lol:

And you guys think you know it all
The thing is..

you know what nevermind, you can just watch it unfold :lol:

I know ,completely different sport but remember when USC lost to ASU this year? ASU put up those 62 points?? Kiffin got fired over night. There are just some losses that you just have to do something. Even in this season THIS feels like one of those losses. Biggest loss in Laker history b...against the Clippers...

Mike didn't build this team. It ain't his fault.

Phil had a horrible team, Kwame, Smush, Luke.

Phil also had 27 year old Kobe single handedly winning games.

Mike has no 27 year old Kobe, but he does have Smush, Kwame, Luke.

Get that thru your thick *** heads.

Phil Jackson would lose his face off with this group. So would Thibbs, Pop, Doc, etc.

Doc Rivers got MURDERED in Boston for years. Got KG + Allen, won a title.

Does Mike have a KG + Allen to coach?

Buy a damn clue folks. Coaching don't cause 50 point games. Not Doc winnin by 50, or Mike losin by 50.

Same coach won IN Portland 72 hours ago.
Phil lose his *** everytime with Shaq, Kobe, Pau, Bynum, etc.

This team doesn't suck because of the coach.

Mike didn't build this team. It ain't his fault.

Phil had a horrible team, Kwame, Smush, Luke.

Phil also had 27 year old Kobe single handedly winning games.

Mike has no 27 year old Kobe, but he does have Smush, Kwame, Luke.

Get that thru your thick *** heads.

Phil Jackson would lose his face off with this group. So would Thibbs, Pop, Doc, etc.

Doc Rivers got MURDERED in Boston for years. Got KG + Allen, won a title.

Does Mike have a KG + Allen to coach?

Buy a damn clue folks. Coaching don't cause 50 point games. Not Doc winnin by 50, or Mike losin by 50.

Same coach won IN Portland 72 hours ago.
Phil lose his *** everytime with Shaq, Kobe, Pau, Bynum, etc.

This team doesn't suck because of the coach.
are you arguing he's not horrible or that he's a good coach moving forward and rebuilding?

i dont think he's bad i just dont want him on a competing lakers team

The thing is..

you know what nevermind, you can just watch it unfold :lol:

I know ,completely different sport but remember when USC lost to ASU this year? ASU put up those 62 points?? Kiffin got fired over night. There are just some losses that you just have to do something. Even in this season THIS feels like one of those losses. Biggest loss in Laker history b...against the Clippers...

man I still remember seeing that headline at like 4 am :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom