[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="sea manup"]how much is a years supply?[/quote]Well, I sent him this on Xmas:

View media item 844236
He texted me on the 26th and said the tree was bare, and that was the 2nd largest amount he had ever consumed in one sitting.

Sooooh... yeah.

Last edited:
[quote name="jcmojica24"]If you guys are looking for a good read about the Lakers and the Showtime era I highly suggest this book right here! Just started it the other day and it is really great.

View media item 844284[/quote] If it doesn't chronicle Magic's irate temper and immature antics, don't trust the book at all. If we had Twitter back then, none of us would hail Magic, who was well known for punching dudes square in their babymaker on missed layup attempts coming from his hands.

In 1984, he actually kicked the same cameraman that Dennis Rodman kicked in like 1996, but no one heard about it in 84, because 'video' was in it's early stages.

I mean, before social networks, we really had no way of learning anything, about anyone.

:wink:

If it doesn't chronicle Magic's irate temper and immature antics, don't trust the book at all. If we had Twitter back then, none of us would hail Magic, who was well known for punching dudes square in their babymaker on missed layup attempts coming from his hands.

In 1984, he actually kicked the same cameraman that Dennis Rodman kicked in like 1996, but no one heard about it in 84, because 'video' was in it's early stages.

I mean, before social networks, we really had no way of learning anything, about anyone.

:wink:

It def does! So far the book hasn't held anything back in terms of drama on the team. Just got to the part where Magic essentially threw a hissy fit and got Paul Westhead fired.

Austin+Powers.gif

I was looking at the Kobe 9 "Precision" and I wonder if they named this one after Nick? The P in Swaggy is for Precision, it would be dope if Kobe and Nike gave lil shoutout to the homie

Down 30 at the crib to the clippers just doesn't sit right with me tho :smh:

Sighs

Last edited:
It's really pissin me off how many shots our team is taking from everybody...

Since we are going thru a couple bad years people feel like it's safe to finally talk ****

I'm sitting here watching the TNT halftime show like they really think it's safe out here...

Man I can't wait until 2016. It's gone be reeeeal ugly for the rest league for the next 6 years...if we play our cards right ...if Mitch and Jim can just get their heads out their ***** .,.we can get back on top...

For now we gotta keep losing ...but revenge comes...boys revenge will come

Back
Top Bottom