[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
LTB, if I may, you speak of this "double standard" where we all "sweep under the rug Kevin Love's bad game last night"

Funny, because on Monday when Kevin Love went for 33 and 19, I can't find your post about what a great game Kevin Love had.

More funny, I don't see any from me that night either.

Funnier still, NO ONE posted about Love on Monday after that 33-19 performance.

In fact, we haven't brought up one of Love's games in here in a couple weeks, unless one of my blockeds did.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????????????????

:lol: lighten up man.

Oh hey, a week ago Love went 33-13-9

And CP did not post about that game.

Should I be fired? Is it my job to post all 82 games of Love in here? Cuz I could do that, if you ask nicely. :wink:

But I was never in this Kevin Love debate to begin with. So why am I required to comment on every game?

You're the one constantly posting his stats when he does well. You keep his name floating constantly.

I've just been an observer bro :lol:

You think I don't realize how great 33 and 19 is? Did I complain on that night? Did I say "not impressed?" Nah man.

But I'm not the one posting jabs at those who question any part of Loves game.

And don't you dare tell me to lighten up when you've been throwing tantrums for the last 2 weeks about how stupid our franchise is :rofl:

C'mon my dude. You've been posting ESSAY posts for days and days shaking your head.

We're on the verge of calling an ambulance for you with your blood pressure rising so damn high.

But I need to lighten up? :lol:

Last edited:
Did I happen to post about Love's game 3 weeks ago when he went 42-16 against the Pacers?

I don't think I did, so maybe this will count for my credit? The Kevin Love advanced stats in a Laker thread course I've been taking. :nerd:

:lol:

I haven't mentioned one of his games in several weeks man. At least not that I remember. Maybe someone will go thru all my posts and find out the last one. See what the date was.

:lol: I haven't posted any of Love's games in weeks, are you reading the thread backwards or something? What page are you on right now? I wanna go back in time too then.

Can't believe we haven't traded Bynum for Kidd. Kobe wants it, the fans want it, hell, we should try to get KG in here before someone else snatches him up.

:lol:

Man. You're so damn stubborn.

You know exactly what the point of my post is.

But you'd rather die than admit understanding it. :lol:

All good man. I'm reading backwards...
I said what I wanted to say. You're not stupid,
You get it. But continue making me seem
Like I'm on drugs :lol:

Last edited:
The Wolves are nearly nine points better with Love on the court than with him on the bench.

NINE.

Last edited:
Man, I haven't spoke on his games in over a month, other than me projecting him being here next year, we haven't discussed him at all.

We talked about him and Randle together. Or trading the pick for him. Etc

I haven't spoke on ANY of his games in quite some time. Then you pull thru mad about something, that Knick game really got to you or somethin.

I'm very sorry, Kevin Love had a bad game last night. He.....(what should I say next??????)

The Wolves are nearly nine points better with Love on the court than with him on the bench.

NINE.

P I've seen all your posts about him in the nba thread.

I know his value to that team. I see all the stats you post.

His value wasn't the main focus of my post.
Like I said, he's a stat sheet monster.

Last edited:
noah trying to recruit marshmelo to the bulls. apparently he is listening. might not come to lala land.

:rofl: :rofl:

LTB came out firing!! lmao
Like thats been on his mind all morning and he finally got a chance to post

KLove defense is atrocious thoo

Man, I haven't spoke on his games in over a month, other than me projecting him being here next year, we haven't discussed him at all.

We talked about him and Randle together. Or trading the pick for him. Etc

I haven't spoke on ANY of his games in quite some time. Then you pull thru mad about something, that Knick game really got to you or somethin.

I'm very sorry, Kevin Love had a bad game last night. He.....(what should I say next??????)

That's a good start.

Like I said if you don't think it's necessary for you to ever acknowledge the bad games played that's fine. Then don't join forces with seaman and ask the MDA haters to acknowledge the very rare good games coached.

That's my whole point.

It's a very simple point that took me way too many words to say, I'll admit.

But how can you not understand that simple concept?

YOU GUYS started the whole "oh we wanna pick moments to highlight when they're in our favor but avoid the moments that go against our case" point. And it was just last week. But now I'm crazy for bringing that up? It's not the same concept?

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

LTB came out firing!! lmao
Like thats been on his mind all morning and he finally got a chance to post

KLove defense is atrocious thoo

It all hit me last night. I wanted to PM cp but I said eh sleep on it.

I slept on it which was a step in the right direction... woke up. Still wanted to post

I tried... :lol:

Last edited:
LTB in the cut taking notes for a month and waited until CP let his guard down, talmbout dreyers ice cream and gummy bears

34-11-4 on 13/22 shooting. But he missed 2 free throws. :smh:

Ummmmmmmmmmm

I just searched thru everything I could, this looks like my last update. (I might have missed one I suppose)

This is December 30th, 2013.

Today is March 6th. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to put a rim protector with him.

One of the things that I guess, lessen his defensive liability is the fact that he is a rebounding machine, which is an overlooked aspect of defense. He's not a good defender, but can be a even defender because of rebounding.

I think a big aspect to his problems defensively is the same reason he's so good offensively. The league is moving away from a stationary 4. Going with quicker and more slender players. Because he's not quick, he has trouble keeping players in front. On the other hand, that helps him with rebounding.

Edit: The reason Pek doesn't work with Love (and Pek is a good player) is that he is stuck in cinder blocks. No mobility.

Last edited:
Now go back to my last reply to you and read the very simple point you can't seem to comprehend. Please.

Is it in March, or do I need to go thru November 2013 first, what page????

Back
Top Bottom