[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I think toney Douglas is another traded pick from before. Not sure but maybe Patrick Beverly as well. Those are the only notable traded picks off the top of my head
Yep, both traded from the Lakers.

But to be fair, the teams trading for them told the Lakers who to pick. So even if they kept the picks, it could have been another player taken. In fact, I believe the Lakers were targeting Wayne Ellington in 2009, but when he got drafted the Lakers decided to sell the pick (Douglas) to the Knicks.

There's been too much disarray and moving parts to have any meaningful direction.  Problems at the PG position, Dwight, Kobe, Coaches (Brown/PJ/D'Antoni).  Just too much going on with out looking at it from a L/T basis.  This is kind of like the 4-Horsemen Part 2.  Perhaps it's just time.  It's just time for LA as a franchise to kiss KOBE goodbye in a few years and find that up and coming star again.

How would yall feel about Coach Cal coaching in LA? After this year im sure he'd leave big blue for the chance to coach NBA again especially a storied franchise like the Lakers or Knicks

Last edited:
2 of the picks from the Nash trade have already been drafted:

#30: Nemanja Nedovic
#57: Alex Oriakhi

Those 2 picks were worthless.

How would we have the 30th pick from 2012??????

That ain't right. They must have traded down or something.

if pau gets another contract from us hes going to go back to shooting 1/9 and 3 rebounds every other night

pure trash

its happening again 
mean.gif

This clown is so excited too he thought they were only down by 2. Reminds me of grant napier of the kings getting excited for garbage kings wins.

If lakers hang on for the loss all is forgiven for the win yesterday. But its the lakers so.

This clown is so excited too he thought they were only down by 2. Reminds me of grant napier of the kings getting excited for garbage kings wins.

If lakers hang on for the loss all is forgiven for the win yesterday. But its the lakers so.

Who? Billy Mac?

If so, you have nobody to blame but yourself for not muting him in the 1st quarter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom