[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

if we win tonight will our roster be better than bagged milk?
capri-sun-345.jpeg

i already got all of that..like 30 pages ago. it just seems like i'm reading about how mitch ****** up every single page :lol:

i mean there's really nothing for him to do now unless he tells all the coaches to start throwing away games cause we all know the players won't do it.

Which is why I bring it up, every day.

This isn't on Mike, or Pau, or any of them, they are playing for contracts.

Someone " " should have known that was coming and done something. Every win now, that's on him for not doing his job weeks ago.

Sorry for bringing it up too much.

I might just sign up for the 30 day free trial from Audibles to listen to the book instead of reading it.

I'm still waiting for one that covers the post-Shaq era (any part). I think the only one is that Madmen's Ball one, which covers everything.

Some of these beat writers probably have some nice stuff they could turn into a book.

I'm still waiting for one that covers the post-Shaq era (any part). I think the only one is that Madmen's Ball one, which covers everything.

Some of these beat writers probably have some nice stuff they could turn into a book.

I always get them confused, but I think Madmen's Ball is the one that explained the 96 season isn't it?

How West had Dale Davis and Mutumbo on ice in case Shaq backed out.

How Ainge was pissed at Memphis for takin George Lynch and Anthony Peeler, because he knew that meant West would get Shaq + Kobe. :lol: :lol:

If that's the same book, it was a fun read.

The only Laker books I've read are Jeanie Buss' and Roland Lazenby's.

Both were well written.

Ohhhhhhh, Skaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The star point guard would win his third MVP award in four seasons, but devoted too much time to berating and screaming. Having played so long for Riley, he was now becoming Riley. His practice comments no longer included soothing touches. If you messed up, Johnson rode you hard. With Abdul-Jabbar’s departure came a certain behavioral liberation. Johnson’s inner-dictator was emerging. This was not a good thing. “He was really pushing us in practice, telling us, ‘Hey, you got to do this better, you got to do that better,’” said Cooper, his closest friend on the team.

@DarthSka please report to the office. We have something you might wanna take a look at.........

:wink:

So Magic and Cooper nearly came to blows before a playoff game in a series in which they were roughed up by a lesser team?

Heh. I did not know that.

Mr. Teammate tho. :lol:

Glad to see this team is always a bunch of idiots whenever we stack titles and not just the Shaq-Kobe-Phil years. God damn clowns. :lol:

Ohhhhhhh, Skaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The star point guard would win his third MVP award in four seasons, but devoted too much time to berating and screaming. Having played so long for Riley, he was now becoming Riley. His practice comments no longer included soothing touches. If you messed up, Johnson rode you hard. With Abdul-Jabbar’s departure came a certain behavioral liberation. Johnson’s inner-dictator was emerging. This was not a good thing. “He was really pushing us in practice, telling us, ‘Hey, you got to do this better, you got to do that better,’” said Cooper, his closest friend on the team.

@DarthSka please report to the office. We have something you might wanna take a look at.........

:wink:

this gonna be good.

Back
Top Bottom