[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
c3GH2Wo.gif

Looks like Young Frobe
CjkUzZq.jpg

Last edited:
that pass was on the money. wes beat him but LA length really got him back in good position....but that pass though, Bazemore 
smokin.gif

C CP1708 you ok this morning :nerd:

you cant make this stuff up. win at portland with this team but cant win with prime laker team in portland.

im starting to believe that had pants had pants has a 1tb drive with gifs for every response. in addition, in-game gifs are emailed to him through nba sources.

These fools won't talk basketball today, trust me. Today baseball day or some ****. :lol: :lol:

I know their drill. I'll wait a few days before I start askin em questions. Come May, they all gonna be "on vacation" when they get eliminated and all that talkin they was doin in November-December will get thrown back in their faces. :lol:

These fools won't talk basketball today, trust me. Today baseball day or some ****. :lol: :lol:

I know their drill. I'll wait a few days before I start askin em questions. Come May, they all gonna be "on vacation" when they get eliminated and all that talkin they was doin in November-December will get thrown back in their faces. :lol:

co-workers?

will all be forgiven if they somehow land a top 3? :nerd:

Kobe 48 mil.
Repeater tax not reset so we can DNP Hill and Kaman.
Risk said top 3 with Pau suddenly playing great (for a new contract) cuz they over valued him.
Nash issue.

No, all will not be forgiven. Getting a top 3 gifted to them after winning meaningless games doesn't erase their stupidity this season by any means.

Last edited:
will all be forgiven if they somehow land a top 3? :nerd:

Kobe 48 mil.
Repeater tax not reset so we can DNP Hill and Kaman.
Risk said top 3 with Pau suddenly playing great (for a new contract) cuz they over valued him.
Nash issue.

No, all will not be forgiven. Getting a top 3 gifted to them after winning meaningless games doesn't erase their stupidity this season by any means.
but its one of the best options they have for them to move forward correct? they cant take back the contract, the trade deadline has passed, and nash is gonna nash.

Last edited:
well getting a top 3 pick is their best option to quickly rebuild the franchise

what we are doing now (winning games) can be seen as a result of not trading pau (and friends)

so if we get really lucky and still land a top 3 pick you still have to blame mitch for not doing the right thing in the first place (just imo)

its like if a player not named kobe takes a bad shot but somehow banks it in you still should bench him for taking the bad shot even though it went in

Exactly.

We've said since freaking August this team wasn't gonna cut it, max out the pick. We have one pick, one asset, USE it to it's FULL potential.

They aren't doing that. They REFUSE to do things the right way, and just simply do what's best.

Mitch and his whole "no salary dumps" is fine when you are in the thick of it, but when you are garbage, CLEARLY, garbage, then you dump your trash and get clear goin forward.
He refused. He insists on this "Laker way" of doing things, which no longer works. (See Dwight Howard leaving with ease even tho our lame *** franchise BEGGED him to stay)

For Mitch to refuse this whole time,and then Adam Silver gifts us a top 3, I'm not forgiving ****. That's blind luck. That's Silver being smart and knowing his NBA needs its flagship franchise to stop being stupid.

4 days ago, we were one, single, game, from the 3rd slot. 1 game. We were LOCKED into that top 3 if they would just do their ************* job and do what's best for the franchise, not win these stupid ******* meaningless games that nobody will care about in Laker history.

We're gonna be sitting here in 10 years watching Jabari light it up in Boston and we'll be stuck with some Corey Brewer type pick wondering how we got ourselves into this mess. :smh:

Disgusts me.

Hell no I won't forgive all if Silver just hands us a mulligan. Mitch should have done his ******* job, and he didn't.

but its not really about forgiving since the past is the past

I think the question should be if we get a top 3 pick do you still have faith in mitch to do a good job going forward

same answer though

To be honest,

I wouldn't mind a new GM, I think the franchise needs some young blood

Someone like Neil Olshey. even though he's old
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If Mitch is gifted a top 3 pick, do I believe he'll make it work.............?

No.

I bet he ****** trades it or some stupid ****. Re-signs Pau, trades the pick for another vet, cheap worthless cast offs, and tries to make a run for Kobe, again.

Purgatory.

i already got all of that..like 30 pages ago. it just seems like i'm reading about how mitch ****** up every single page :lol:

i mean there's really nothing for him to do now unless he tells all the coaches to start throwing away games cause we all know the players won't do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom