[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
The front office has not given the order to tank for sure and the team is still garbage.

Must lose all games from here on out.

Either way, if the team remains mediocre it is gonna be all on the front office for signing Kobe to that horrible deal and not tanking.

2 Games back of thirds place now. I can see dudes ending up with the 10th pick now.

Bunch of guys that won't be Lakers next year, ruining our only asset.

Cant******* believe how stupid this franchise is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW you win at the Rose Garden???????

Y'all see? We shouldn't have spoken of the 9 seed, the team heard us.

Only 1 seed from now on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gasol is trying extra hard now. I have not seen this effort since the 2010 finals. What a clown.

What else should we expect from this dumb front office though?

My girl thought I turned in my fancard the way I walked out of the room when Wes put in that shot. smh.

"Thought you were a Lakers fan, why you mad he made it?"

Last edited:
was at the bottom recently now we here 
tired.gif

In his defense, he's revised his pick about 18 times, he should settle on a final prediction around game 81 or so. :lol:

Man, if Davis is out tomorrow night............ :smh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW you win at the Rose Garden???????

Exactly my thoughts

Prime Kobe and Pau and LO and Bynum couldn't find a way to win there against ****** Blazers teams

But these guys do against a good Blazers team?

Really starting to believe some curse was transferred into Nash's leg and it spread through the Lakers as a franchise...

Everyone try and think real hard......has there EVER, been a team that tried to avoid a top 5 pick like this bunch of *** clowns?

Can anyone remember a team/year?

For the life of me I can't think of one.

I know my dumb *** Dolphins started 0-7, well on their way to Andrew Luck, then decided to start winning in November. (Season started end of August)

Workin out real well for em too. Every coach has been fired, GM, got like maybe 5-6 players left over from that team.

Yep, surrrrrrrrrrreeeee glad we got away from Andrew Luck, boyyyyyy lemme tell ya. Uh huh. No need for that dude.

*swallows bottle of pills*

**not enough pills to do damage, will wake up in the morning with realization that the Cubs are his best positioned team for future success, begins sobbing uncontrollably....**

Last edited:
Being realistic. They'll win more than half of the games against bad teams. Catch a couple games against good teams in the next month. And at the end of the season catch a few teams resting/coasting.

Why? Because the same reason they started 13-13.

Also I'm sorry I'm not stubborn and hard headed enough to stand pat on an opinion when things change.

Last edited:
there are 22 games left

realistically just based on talent this team should get no more than 4 more wins.

5 tops.

which would make my prediction of 26 wins correct

they will probably blow out the hornets tonight

Being realistic. They'll win more than half of the games against bad teams. Catch a couple games against good teams in the next month. And at the end of the season catch a few teams resting/coasting.

Why? Because the same reason they started 13-13.

Also I'm sorry I'm not stubborn and hard headed enough to stand pat on an opinion when things change.

what exactly has changed though?

i mean you knew at the beginning of the season some teams would rest their players at the end of the season

this is still the same roster full of unlike able rejects and misfits

Back
Top Bottom