[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="CP"][quote name="DarthSka"]The 6ers could have 4 young studs being paid peanuts for money?

And that's bad [for us] because having 4 young studs under small contracts is a fast track to success?

Dan Gilbert would like to see you in his office.
[/quote]Lost me.

Who said that was bad? I have 83 people blocked in here, was it one of them? :lol: :lol:

(I don't really have 83 people blocked.......I counted someone twice, should be 82)

Just kidding

79..... :lol:[/quote]*edited*

Make sense now?

I'm saying, nothing is a guarantee (read my previous post right before this one).

Last edited:
it would be kind of funny but not really if denver ends up having a better draft pick than we do because of the knicks

Dont think any of our championship squads have ever started off this hot in Portland :lol:

^ They forgot what was on the line...the tank continues.

EDIT: It did feel nice to cheer during the 1st quarter :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"][quote name="DarthSka"]The 6ers could have 4 young studs being paid peanuts for money?

And that's bad [for us] because having 4 young studs under small contracts is a fast track to success?

Dan Gilbert would like to see you in his office.
Lost me.

Who said that was bad? I have 83 people blocked in here, was it one of them? :lol: :lol:

(I don't really have 83 people blocked.......I counted someone twice, should be 82)

Just kidding

79..... :lol:[/quote]*edited*

Make sense now?

I'm saying, nothing is a guarantee (read my previous post right before this one).[/quote]

Uhhhhh.......no, I got nothin.

Are you sayin Philly has a bright future with a nice 4 man core, or, no?

Why does Cleveland Dan wanna speak to me????

I don't think Dorrell Wright has ever taken a shot inside the 3pt line in his career, why is he open?

giphy.gif

I hope this wasn't already posted in the previous pages

Back
Top Bottom