[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Yeah, I think the fanbase just wants something to happen... because it's the most excitement we'll be seeing for a while. Even if it's a trade for nothing.

But it doesn't look like the Lakers are landing any decent picks out of this, and this team is pretty ****** as is. It's not the worst thing to stand pat.
LA was never a franchise about 'rebuilding' or 'picks'.  They always tried attracting the best guys in the market.  

The Philadelphia 76ers have ran this season better than us, the LA Lakers.

Read that again, the Philadelphia, pathetic, 76ers, have ran this year better than we have. They have done EXACTLY what they need to do, to get out of the abyss.

Will they screw up the draft picks they have? Possibly. But they at least gave themselves the perfect chance for success, and have the assets built up to try and do something.

We sat on a bunch of 30 year old expiring contracts, for Bird rights.

*******. Bird. Rights. :smh:

It was going to be tough moving Pau's $19M salary especially if they dont want to take any contracts past this year.

Its not Mitch's fault if PHX wanted to keep their picks. They wont do a Okafor for Pau straight up since ( someone said this earlier ) Pau has more value for a sign and trade in the offseason.

The Nets wanted a pick for Hill and nobody seems to like giving up a pick for this draft for a 20 game rental. We couldve gotten a 2nd from the Sixers but they took Mullens $900,00+ over Kamans $3M salary because they had the Granger deal pending

It was going to be tough moving Pau's $19M salary especially if they dont want to take any contracts past this year.

Its not Mitch's fault if PHX wanted to keep their picks. They wont do a Okafor for Pau straight up since ( someone said this earlier ) Pau has more value for a sign and trade in the offseason.

The Nets wanted a pick for Hill and nobody seems to like giving up a pick for this draft for a 20 game rental. We couldve gotten a 2nd from the Sixers but they took Mullens $900,00+ over Kamans $3M salary because they had the Granger deal pending

Pau, for Bynum. DONE

It was DONE. Right there, do it, it's over, DONE. Cap space, freedom, embrace the tank, enhance your chances for the #1-2-3 pick, whatever.

Done.

They didn't do it. That's on Mitch. FAIL, pure, simple, FAILURE.

I'm sure these will feed the anger:
Kupchak: "I don’t think we’ll we use our cap money to patch together a team for next year...May take more than 1 yr to build, I don’t know."

"Absolutely it's an option" - Kupchak on re-signing Pau Gasol

Kupchak: LAL add a healthy Kobe Bryant, the (likely high) lottery pick plus cap space to sign players next season.

Look at Mitch

Mitch: "This will always be a destination for players; we'll always be in the hunt, because o/t franchise, ownership, the legacy, the city.

God ******* damn it. :smh:

Exactly what I said he would say. You ******* idiot. :smh:

I'm sure these will feed the anger:
Kupchak: "I don’t think we’ll we use our cap money to patch together a team for next year...May take more than 1 yr to build, I don’t know."

"Absolutely it's an option" - Kupchak on re-signing Pau Gasol

Kupchak: LAL add a healthy Kobe Bryant, the (likely high) lottery pick plus cap space to sign players next season.

Yeah, I'm leavin my computer for a while...............

It cracks me up now that CP and other dudes in here say they don't take this serious and then they go and do what CP just did and write a ridiculous post full of anger. Write all that and then turn around and say 'it's not a big deal :lol:'

You guys know who you are.

It cracks me up now that CP and other dudes in here say they don't take this serious and then they go and do what CP just did and write a ridiculous post full of anger. Write all that and then turn around and say 'it's not a big deal
laugh.gif
'

You guys know who you are.
i dont think CP has ever "not taken things serious" 
laugh.gif

I know he's Unathletic, Paul Pierce-esque.

But in my eyes he can carry a franchise better than Wiggins can.

Don't get me wrong id take Wiggins in a heart beat :lol:

Just don't think he's as big of a instant impact maker as Jabari is.

if we do draft a wing player,  good thing we have a 24 mil a year tutor for young wing players on the team

a little expensive for a trainer but hopefully it pays off for us 

He's a much more self-aware Melo to me.

The skillset and scoring ability of Carmelo, combined with a much more team-minded basketball IQ.

Can't go wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom