[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Oh and i hated antoine walker too and his **** *** shimmy. No gifs or pics please

Last edited:
Is there any reason (and being Kobe's boy toy does not count) for us to keep Pau?

I do not understand why he's not gone yet.
it was mentioned he could be used as a sign and trade option to acquire other players. 

idk how we can do that without taking back a ridiculous contract and messing up the cap space we would have maintained. 

No i know im not the only one who hates that shimmy **** lol

I know toine aint shimmying no more in the dleague :lol:

Last edited:

Lakers are probably gonna stand pat, and watch gasol walk to memphis.
never gave thought to that.
z-bo comes off the books, and will be out of their price range. Gasol could go there to play with little brother and retire with the team he started with.
oh man. im one of the few who would like Pau to stay too
Funny thing is Pau isn't that well liked in Memphis.

At this point it's like they're just torturing Gasol with the yearly trade rumors. They know his soft *** can't handle it. He shoulda been traded 2 years ago.

Most of you know how I feel about sitting here arguing things that I absolutely have zippo control over.

But I'll chime in on both Young and Gasol.

Not a Young fan. Don't hate him. But definitely can't understand any team... MUCH LESS MINE... 'planning' around him. Guys like Crawford (Clippers) and Eddie House and JR Smith and Antoine Walker... yes, they get buckets. Yes, they have exciting stretches where they flat out. Can. NOT. Miss. So IF YOU HAVE  A CHANCE to get a guy like that for a reasonable price, sure, you can use him. But to actually PLAN around a guy like that... nah, man. Even though Dennis Rodman is a COMPLETELY different type of player than what we're talking about, my attitude towards a guy like him is the same as a guy like Young: if you HAVE HIM, you can certainly use him, but you don't make long term, or even single game, plans around that kind of guy.

Gasol? I'm done w/ him. The end.

j/k That's not the end. If he's a Laker tomorrow, yes, I'll be disappointed. If we have any sort of success in the next few seasons, HE... WILL... BE... A DETRIMENT. He will get outrebounded, bodied, outscored, dunked on, and then will sulk and be seen by team trainers and gynecologists.

Yes, I know he has games where has 15/10 or 20/14.

Yaaaaaaay. *finger twirl* We are TERRIBLE. He's above average on a terrible team.

When we were great, just a few years ago, being bounced by the Mavs, and making the playoffs last season, he's slightly above average then, too (and I'm being gracious in saying 'slightly above average', just to ward off both of you 'Pau has history w/ us!' types).

Last edited:
For those of you who are complaining about the Lakers not doing anything, let's not forget teams aren't exactly lining up to help the Lakers...

I mean, even the Nets want a pick from us to take Hill??

I can't believe we're not even going to trade gasol for a 2nd rounder....

He's NOT returning. Why not take ANYTHING instead of nothing?

Is this just because they don't want to help a team in the middle of the season? Who gives a ****. Focus on us. Get anything for him.

HES GONE. :smh:

^ I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

Most of you know how I feel about sitting here arguing things that I absolutely have zippo control over.

But I'll chime in on both Young and Gasol.

Not a Young fan. Don't hate him. But definitely can't understand any team... MUCH LESS MINE... 'planning' around him. Guys like Crawford (Clippers) and Eddie House and JR Smith and JR Smith and Antoine Walker... yes, they get buckets. Yes, they have exciting stretches where they flat out. Can. NOT. Miss. So IF YOU HAVE  A CHANCE to get a guy like that for a reasonable price, sure, you can use him. But to actually PLAN around a guy like that... nah, man. Even though Dennis Rodman is a COMPLETELY different type of player than what we're talking about, my attitude towards a guy like him is the same as a guy like Young: if you HAVE HIM, you can certainly use him, but you don't make long term, or even single game, plans around that kind of guy.

Only reason people like Nick Young is cuz he got this "Swaggy P" care free attitude. It's funny, it's entertaining but nobody really trust this dude. He's still the same player that was here in DC, he hasn't gotten any better as a player. He's just another talented dude w/o a brain.

Last edited:
I can't believe we're not even going to trade gasol for a 2nd rounder....

He's NOT returning. Why not take ANYTHING instead of nothing?

Is this just because they don't want to help a team in the middle of the season? Who gives a ****. Focus on us. Get anything for him.

HES GONE.
mean.gif
x2

Mitch thought he could get Kevin Love with Pau Gasol or some ****, and now he's stuck. Didn't he :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom