[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Not good... 
mean.gif

Momo is the only person I trust on the station.

I remember last season she knew the various trades that were going down before they were announced.

FYI noon isn't really a hard deadline. Sometimes calls are waiting for the league office past noon, and reports surface after.

Momo is the only person I trust on the station.

I remember last season she knew the various trades that were going down before they were announced.
He just said 710, i was thinking they know nothing
laugh.gif

Momo is one of da goats

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 21s

Been saying Lakers' motivation to get out of luxury tax this season overrated. They don't expect even to be able to pay tax next 2 seasons.

As E pointed out.

So if they're not getting picks out of it, I can see why Mitch isn't motivated to do the deal.

I just dont understand.  You mean to tell me that Jordan Hill is not worth a second rounder?  He is a 18 and up draft pick type player - except he's proven it.

I just dont understand.  You mean to tell me that Jordan Hill is not worth a second rounder?  He is a 18 and up draft pick type player - except he's proven it.
but could end up being a rental player. teams that are gauging him either have no pics to deal or have high 2nd round picks

Momo saying Lakers and Sixers talking about a Kaman deal...

Feel bad for Kaman... Stupid coach never gave him a shot....oh well..move him and save that $$$

Last edited:

but could end up being a rental player. teams that are gauging him either have no pics to deal or have high 2nd round picks

I posted a tweet earlier.. GMs are principled in season.. And extremely unprincipled in the offseason.

Trading a 35 pick for a playoff rental of Jordan Hill as a contender (you'll have his Bird Rights and could retain him if you're a winner) is a great trade for the team getting Hill

Back
Top Bottom