[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Sad to see Blake go. But he'll be good for the Warriors, and I look forward to him in the playoffs (inb4 Essential brings up the OKC corner 3). He deserves it.

Trading Pau wasn't just to get underneath the tax. If they manage to trade Hill/Kaman and get under, they'll probably still try.

eavUwzG.jpg

Farewell, white mamba.

Exum is at the game wandering around with Rob Pelinka

If we land outside the first 3, lookin like Exum is our target.

Not sure if they love him enough to take over Bari, Wiggins or Embiid. I would think not, but they might give Pau 5 years 113 million tomorrow, so...... :lol:

They could always pull a ray allen/marbury or jamison/vince draft day deal. Including other players/picks of course.

Gonna miss Blake even though he was probably never going to be apart of the slight rebuild. Always played hard and was solid throughout his tenure here.

No biggie on the trade.  LA doesn't seem to want to address their bigger issues though.  Two nobodies for Blake?  Farmar can't handle the ball under pressure, he's made 3 back to back weak passes that lead to fastbreak turnovers on the other end.

In terms of the PG position, I think Marshall is doing great.  He definitely reminds me of a D.Fisher, but has a lot more distribution to him.

Back
Top Bottom