[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If you can't get a 1st for Pau... Then fine. Don't trade him.

But don't act like signing Pau will put us closer to an NBA championship than Chris Kaman.. Because he doesn't, and that's how bad Pau is now.

Have faith, guys.
Last time I heard that was:
dwights still playing in staples though 
nerd.gif

**** it trade everybody. This team just cut me deep. I hope they can keep nick because he's exciting to me but whatever. I'm numb now:rolleyes

feel the same way. keep young because he's at least fun to watch.

Last edited:
Sad to see Blake leave. He didn't live up to what he was signed for ultimately, but he had some quality moments. GL in GS.

He means Marshawn Brooks as a late First for Blake.
Wrong, but he has no idea what he's talkin about as usual.

How could anybody be upset with this deal tho? Why would a rebuilding team need a 34 year old PG placing the team finances further into the luxury tax? Good move.

If you can't get a 1st for Pau... Then fine. Don't trade him.

But don't act like signing Pau will put us closer to an NBA championship than Chris Kaman.. Because he doesn't, and that's how bad Pau is now.

Pau is not that damn bad :lol: just overpaid and on a bad team.

People wanted to get rid of pau for cap relief and a late first round pick, the pacers pick. Brooks was a 25th pick with as much potential and definitely more experience than anybody you could take with the pacers pick and we likely will avoid the tax or at least lower the bill pending kaman/hill moves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom