[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Plan?

What the ****? Pau ain't comin back next year, GET SOMETHING FOR HIM!!!!! He is useless to us going forward, get his *** gone.

@ESPNSteinLine 54s

Last tweet what some rival execs now expect Lakes to do. Trade Hill. Trade Kaman. Then roll w/Pau into July to re-sign or sign-and-trade him

Sign and trade a broken down, mid 30's free agent????? :rofl: :rofl:

Mitch is drunk.

Mitch is out of his ******* mind. Pau is worthless to us going forward.

Why on earth would he try to keep him longer? :smh:

**** it trade everybody. This team just cut me deep. I hope they can keep nick because he's exciting to me but whatever. I'm numb now:rolleyes

569350985.gif

No you won't. Especially when he ties up money we need.

He's a worthless player.

$8mil would be a hometown discount... That is a miserable deal, unless it is a 1 year deal.

Yes I will.

I still think he has something to give to this team.

He's shown that when healthy he can still put up numbers.

If he's given a real coach who can put him in a situation to succeed, Pau can still be a top 5 player at his position.

But ya'll can continue hating on him and trying to get some useless late first round pick for him.

Wait we wanted to trade pau for a late 1st rounder and to get under the cap right? We got a late 1st rounder for Blake and will either get more assets or just avoid the tax once hill/kaman get moved.

If you can do all that and either keep pau on a reasonable k or trade him this summer for some value what's not to like?

Wait we wanted to trade pau for a late 1st rounder and to get under the cap right? We got a late 1st rounder for Blake and will either get more assets or just avoid the tax once hill/kaman get moved.

If you can do all that and either keep pau on a reasonable k or trade him this summer for some value what's not to like?

We didn't get a pick for Blake

Like menacin methods menacin methods said we didn't get a pick for Blake.

Also if I can get a 1st for Hill (which is possible considering 8 or 9 teams are after him)

And get another 1st for Pau from the Suns..

You can use those picks either to get an unhappy player, or you draft with them.

Pau isn't getting much but maybe a 8th or 9th guy in a S&T.

Back
Top Bottom