[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
EnormousSinfulHen.gif

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m

Los Angeles, Brooklyn have discussed Jordan Hill deal into the Nets' Disabled Player Exception, league sources tell Yahoo.

The tank might be in full effect soon.

Last edited:
Man, a Jordan Hill trade to the Nets and the Pau-Okafor trade gets the Lakers under the tax.

Trade pau for anything.
them: "Alright, so how 'bout Pau for..."

us: "OK."

them: "But I didn't even..."
us: "We'll take it."

them: "Was going to say..."
us: "DONE!!"

them: "... my one-armed intern ballboy, just released from prison."

us: "Works for us! We don't eem run practices here anymore anyways!"

laugh.gif

Last edited:
id think Brooklyn would prefer Kaman. i dont even think brookyln has any picks to offer in any deal.

i looked over the salaries on their roster, and had to 
laugh.gif
at the fact that joe johnsons deal will be over when kobe's extension ends.

80 percent kobe at 36-37 will still be better than that deal 

Joe Johnson... is T.R.A.S.H.

5% Kobe @ 36-37 would be  better than him at that point.

Lakers possible roster after the trade deadline.. Yikes :lol:

Without Hill, Blake & Pau.. Possible without Kaman as well..

Nash / Farmar / Marshall
Meeks
Wes
Kelly (Shawne eventually re-signed)
Sacre

:rofl:

Team may not win a single game the rest of the season.

Last edited:
come on guys. you know nobody is getting traded.

mitch want too much

teams dont want our trash and if they do they want to trade a bag of **** for our players

teams dont want to help the lakers even if it means just getting under the tax threshold

Last edited:
Steve Blake is trash. If there was one NBA player I think I could beat. It's steve Blake. I'm just venting. This season is a mess.

Team RIGGIN' for wiggins

Last edited:
Golden State lookin at Blake.

Hill to Brook.

Pau to Phoenix.

Just need someone to buy Kaman and Swaggy.

Give me one first, and 2-3 2nd rounders and I'd be thrilled, considering we'd lock up a top 4 pick and have massive cap space the next couple years.

Just wish we had full control of our #1 next year. Don't want to have to tank again, this fan base would crumble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top 5 this year + top 5 next year rather than giving the pick to Phoenix should be a no brainer, but after what I seen this year, dudes would be a mess. :lol:

Just have to pray Mitch can pry Indy pick + our pick next year. #Miracle

With out a doubt, this franchise has turned into a 'mess'.  They gave a lot of folks 1 year, 2 year type deals.  We'll just have to wait and see.  There's nothing to really get excited about anyway.  Kobe is probably going to not return and turn this around.  The biggest player with trade value is possibly Pau.  But if LA wants to run and gun and go young, it's best to just ship all the old guys away.

With out a doubt, this franchise has turned into a 'mess'.  They gave a lot of folks 1 year, 2 year type deals.  We'll just have to wait and see.  There's nothing to really get excited about anyway.  Kobe is probably going to not return and turn this around.  The biggest player with trade value is possibly Pau.  But if LA wants to run and gun and go young, it's best to just ship all the old guys away.

What you guys need to realize was it was BOUND TO HAPPEN.

We couldn't skate forever. Even if we got CP3 and Dwight. They both stayed, and Phil. It'd be 2016 or 2017 when this would happen. This year was 3 decades in the making.

It wasn't Jim Buss' fault, wasn't Mitch Kupchak's fault, wasn't even Jerry Buss' fault (even though he made the blueprint of win now, sacrifice the future, but did it to appease the fans). Because it worked, but nothing works forever.

The slander given to Jim Buss is not fair because the iceberg hit the ship on the day that Chris Paul trade was vetoed. The sinking was coming, when it came it didn't matter, it was a matter of time.

Last edited:
Top 5 this year + top 5 next year rather than giving the pick to Phoenix should be a no brainer, but after what I seen this year, dudes would be a mess. :lol:

Just have to pray Mitch can pry Indy pick + our pick next year. #Miracle

That pick is gone bro.

Won't get a Pick sending Blake to the Warriors (they don't have a second round pick until 2019)
Nor would you get a Pick sending Hill to the Nets. (they don't have a second round pick until 2017)

Neither of those second round picks are worth making a deal for. So you have to pick 1 to salary dump. The other to get a pick.

Then you trade Pau. Maybe look to Charlotte, and try to pry the Portland pick, maybe it creates a bidding war with Phoenix. If Charlotte has no interest Pau for 30th pick & their 2nd Rounder. 31-45 protected.

Kaman to anywhere for a second.

Hold onto Meeks, unless he nets you a first round pick. I think he will be a relatively valuable contract, that could be moved next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom