[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
how is 5-6th our destiny when we are 8th now with all our players coming back soon

looks like im going to be right with my 12th pick prediction

I think the Lakers will have a tougher schedule than most of the tanking teams except for Utah the rest of the way. There is still a chance.

Out of all of the teams not in the playoffs, east and west. Lakers had the 2nd hardest.

how is 5-6th our destiny when we are 8th now with all our players coming back soon

I think the Lakers will have a tougher schedule than most of the tanking teams except for Utah the rest of the way. There is still a chance.
these east teams could be playing wnba teams and still find ways to lose

yeah let us enjoy these dudes kill these trash teams with their 18-32 record

These wins are meaningless.

What's meaningless is tryna predict the future and worrying yourself to death every single day of life with who we gonna trade for, draft, or sign in FA. Not only that but y'all going 3 and 4 years down the line predicting foolishness :lol:

Games are being played my g and u either win or u lose. U play to win the game :pimp: :lol:

these east teams could be playing wnba teams and still find ways to lose

yet there are guys here that think the lakers are just going to rollover. its comedy i tell you.

Out of all of the teams not in the playoffs, east and west. Lakers had the 2nd hardest.

I can't find the pic but It showed the Lakers having a tough schedule but it will get slightly harder, while most of the tanking teams had some of the easiest so far and will have tougher schedules from now on. I see that as a positive.

You also have to take into account that the Lakers have the worst medical staff and hopefully they keep misdiagnosing dudes left and right.

What's meaningless is tryna predict the future and worrying yourself to death every single day of life with who we gonna trade for, draft, or sign in FA. Not only that but y'all going 3 and 4 years down the line predicting foolishness :lol:

Games are being played my g and u either win or u lose. U play to win the game :pimp: :lol:

I am not trying to predict anything. This team is trash and will be trash next year as well.

You play to lose and win down the line. You are shortsighted. The Cavs should hire you as a GM or something.

Again talking what you don't know about.

You forgot about Karl Malone?

Farmar is still talking about his hamstring being tight after games. Just sit that dude out.

Letting Kobe play when dude was clearly out of shape :smh:

How long did they say nash was gonna be out last year? That was a debacle

CP, seriously. You're going to give yourself a heart attack because of a few Laker wins?

Calm the **** down dude. Sheesh. :lol:

It'll all be good. We're gonna get a top 5 pick...have faith.

Re: trading with minny...do we really want to help the wolves make the playoffs? Don't want to give love any reason to even think about staying there.

In my opinion, based on actual moves and non moves such as Kobe's extension and not trading pau on not one but two separate gift wrapped occasions, love is the number one target above all else. Now I might be very wrong and they trade half the team at the deadline, but until that happens and just from looking at every angle it seems like that's what it is. If the trend continues it would seem like they are trying to lure players from crappy teams that continually tank and have nothing to show for it by not tanking, even when they have a love seat on the sideline instead of a bench.

Maybe they are operating under the premise that in order to attract competitive players you have to do everything you can to compete, even when it seems like it would be smarter to give up. I'm just speculating

Again talking what you don't know about.

You forgot about Karl Malone?

Farmar is still talking about his hamstring being tight after games. Just sit that dude out.

Letting Kobe play when dude was clearly out of shape :smh:

How long did they say nash was gonna be out last year? That was a debacle

Farmar sat out tonight.. Remember. Oh you didn't notice that because you had a preconceived notion about the Lakers medical staff not based in reality.

Kobe sat more than half of his timeline, the timeline is 6-9 months. He was back in 8. It isn't like he came back and was playing in training camp. And :lol: at being out of shape, players don't get IN Shape after any leg injury until they've played a few weeks.

Nash fractured his leg. The problem wasn't the fracture in the leg. It was the nerves in the leg. You don't fix degenerative nerves, they heal on their own. So what did you want? To rush him out on the floor?

Last edited:
i think our past two wins have something to do with all you guys talking about how we are guaranteed a top 5 pick

i may not be superstitious but i am a little stitious 

Farmar sat out tonight.. Remember. Oh you didn't notice that because you had a preconceived notion about the Lakers medical staff not based in reality.

Kobe sat more than half of his timeline, the timeline is 6-9 months. He was back in 8. It isn't like he came back and was playing in training camp. And :lol: at being out of shape, players don't get IN Shape after any leg injury until they've played a few weeks.

Nash fractured his leg. The problem wasn't the leg. It was the nerves in the leg. You don't fix degenerative nerves, they heal on their own. So what did you want? To rush him out on the floor?

Farmar came back too early. It is obvious that he was not 100% and still is not if he has tightness on that hamstring. It is irrelevant that he sat tonight.

Someone in the organization should have told Kobe sit through the normal timeline. There was no reason for him to rush or for the team to let him rush. I get what you are saying but they did not even ease him into the rotation. He was playing too much from the beginning. I cringed at his awkward drives to the basket during those 6 games. Dude didn't even look in practice shape.

Nash fractured his leg and the team had him doing calf raises a few days later :lol:

I agree the medical staff is hella suspect. There was one year where 3 or 4 guys had ankle sprains and they all missed close to or over a month. I see guys twist their ankle all the time and they either come back after a few minutes or a handful of games at most. Tony parker had a nasty one a few years ago, he twisted his ankle and then jumped off of it all in one motion. he was back in about a week. This team has had health concerns for the past decade. No matter how you look at it, a team like Phoenix just doesn't have these type of problems consistently. If it is at all possible to upgrade the staff it needs to be done

Last edited:
You don't get that players come back when THEY say that THEY are ready.

Farmar comes back when HE, HE says he's ready. If the MRI's check out and he says he's feeling good. He plays. That's how it is for every player in the NBA. Especially those without

Kobe didn't rush back, it's ridiculous to think that he rushed back. Again, listen to Steve Nash, the older you are, the less you can get IN-GAME SHAPE from practice. Also Kobe started practicing 3 weeks before he came back.

Last edited:
I agree the medical staff is hella suspect. There was one year where 3 or 4 guys had ankle sprains and they all missed close to or over a month. I see guys twist their ankle all the time and they either come back after a few minutes or a handful of games at most. This team has had health concerns for the past decade. No matter how you look at it, a team like Phoenix just doesn't have these type of problems consistently. If it is at all possible to upgrade the staff it needs to be done

Point me to sed year.

Because Gary Vitti is entering his 4th decade as the Lakers trainer

Last edited:
FIRE D'ANTONI AND TRADE EVERYONE.

this.

team is ******ed.

they like beating on d league level nba teams

probably will beat the bulls on sunday as well.

beating teams like the sixers, celtics, cavs, and magic is like beating a 60 year old blind man at a seeing contest..

Point me to sed year.

Because Gary Vitti is entering his 4th decade as the Lakers trainer

I'll look more but from what I've found so far it was 2007 Luke kwame and chris mihm. Injuries happen, I'm not mad at that, but we seem to consistently have complications with injury which I believe can be avoided. Sucks when a guy gets hurt but when a guy comes back and suffers the same injury or a complimentary one? That's suspect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom