[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="CP"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="CP"]Hey, I was doin the same thing you did to me.[/quote]You obviously love him... And you're posting like he's blameless and the answer to every question we have.

Last edited:
Missed the game yesterday. Didn't seem like I missed much anyways.

speights22.gif

Despite his flaws, Love definitely needs to be a Laker. :smokin

Despite his qualities, Melo definitely does not need to be a Laker. :lol:

Russy doesn't have to wait until free agency to be a Laker. Who even stats w/ a team throughout their contact anymore, anyways?

'Make it, take it' is garbage. Stop being afraid of the other team getting the rock.

[quote name="had pants"]
828927619.gif
:lol:

[quote name="PMatic"]This is like a microcosm of how the Kobe and Shaq beef started.

But with more typing.[/quote]:lol:

I like CP on here, though. Wouldn't want him gone if I had a choice.

Those 2 were DONE w/ each other.[/quote]

Yeah, Ska is good peeps. We just fussin like they do on Grumpy Old Men.

Get us two fishin rods we'd be out on the lawn dueling with em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name="CP"]Yeah, Ska is good peeps. We just fussin like they do on Grumpy Old Men.

Get us two fishin rods we'd be out on the lawn dueling with em. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]:smokin *tips cap*

But uhhhh...[quote name="CP"][quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]The problem is cats in this thread feed into the NBA universe (espn) too much :lol:[/quote]You are truly, one clueless ******g dude.

Seriously.[/quote]*warned* (personal attack)

My sports heart would not be able to handle a hard working, in shape, aging volume shooter playing on my squad alongside a lazy, black hole volume shooter who occasionally does very impressive work under the rim.

Nah, man. :lol:

btw, I knocked out early yesterday and missed the game, but caveman with 17 boards?

get those trade stocks up pau and caveman :pimp: you never know

Love definitely has his flaws, but we need to get him in 2015, Durant in 2016, and call it a dynasty.

Durant + Love + 'end of the road' Kobe = Kobe's 6th :smokin

(I really don't think Durant is leaving, though :\)

Durant + Love + 'end of the road' Kobe = Kobe's 6th :smokin

(I really don't think Durant is leaving, though :\)

I'm positive he's gone if OKC doesn't win a title in the next 3 seasons. Russy wouldn't be a bad consolation prize the year after tho. We can hope though...

Robinson Cano didn't stay in NY so I don't think Roc Nation is a factor that way

Out of all the superstar targets were discussing in here, probably 2 or 3 of them will still be in their primes when they actually hit free agency

I'm not sure how Westbrook and his body will be holding up in three years, for example. He might not be in these dreams of ours by the time we get there.

Last edited:
D Rabbit reminds me of T-Bone in the movie Colors. Even if he said **** that made sense that scene would still flash in my head.

What I think of how darthska darthska feels about Kobe:

1) He doesn't like his style of play, he could've been more effective if he wasn't a chucker. (FGA/AST)

2) Great player who's blessed with a great NBA career. (Lakers and the teammates he had)

3) Even though he's not a fan of Kobe, he appreciates all of his efforts for the Lakers organization.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom