[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

roh oh, here we go again
repped.

damn i just heard of the kobe news now been outta the loop recently

mean.gif

honestly im not sad. i dont think he should be playing 30 min after coming back from the achilles. he should be playing 20-25. his body is simply not ready for high competitive nba basketball. he needs to ease back into it. i hope he learned his lesson and comes back playing less minutes.

i just want him to have his last season injury free.
Kobe should've never came back that soon period......it's an ACHILLES injury......that **** is no joke......dude trying to prove he's superman or some **** 
mean.gif

hope Marshall do some work for yall  

it was tough to see kobe go down again last night... i got nervous seeing him hold his knee like that. however, since it is a knee injury, it could EASILY be a lot worse. 6 weeks could have easily been 6 months or longer. even though its tough to see him out, it also gives him the chance to rest & strengthen his achilles since he did seem to come back early.

either way, hate to see him have to deal with injuries like this late in his career :\

So Mitch's recent activities are to keep Charmin and pick up Kendall. Hmph.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Coming from a Knick fan, I think it's very possible that Melo signs with the Lakers.

But it won't amount to much if he does.

Jim will hear the message loud and clear hopefully, we don't want Melo. Not now.

Time to rebuild the right way.

With Tanks. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Yep. If there's one place Melo is willing to sign its here except we don't want him. Please either stay in NY or make the 2hr flight down to South Beach and conjoin your buddies. Not here, not now, not ever.

TijHmx.gif

Melo aint going anywhere near LA as long as Dantoni is the coach

worst part is the Lakers should have just resigned Phil, but I will sit and watch to see how long the Buss family watches Kupchak tear up the franchise.

Kobe aint winning nothing without Phil, point blank period

thought maybe you guys might like this. close friend of mine is a school teacher in LA, and her second grade class had an ice skating party with the Lakers.

1495490_674292549288247_708302968_n.jpg

:smokin :smokin

obviously, the cool part was the kids hanging out with the Lakers, but on a personal note, she is now a Laker fan. was a clipper fan. she loves her kids to death, and anyone who does right for her class, has her heart.

entire team was there... except one. :nerd:

I'm not saying.

(just saying)

Last edited:
It's a shame you had to end your heart warming post with some non-sense... you just haddddd to throw a shot in there :smh: :lol:

But regardless. Thats a real cool story, bro.

I dont know why but i'd much rather meet Sacre than most of the bench mob... dude just seems like he has a fun personality to be around. :lol:

Thats good to hear. Darius morris is god awful cannot believe hes on an nba roster this year lol

I know you've been a Darius Morris hater since day 1 :lol:

If he becomes the next Damian Lillard you'll still hate the man :lol:
if he becomes the next damian lillard i will personally deliver an in n out burger to every laker fan on NT

lmaoo how on earth would he ever become anything other than what he is? he's not gonna wake up one day and just be sweet as hell. that's not how it works. well, i mean, mike conley is a special case lol, he probably sold his baby mama soul or something. nah DM will stay a below avg player. Should be in the d-league, but he can make layups, dfish can't even do that and he KEEPS getting contracts, so DM may just last on a kwame brown type of career. Garbage forever, but somehow survives under the radar.

Total **** move by Ryan Kelly not to go to the ice skating party darthska darthska :tongue:

Last edited:
316ryo4_20100601121043_0_01.gif

View media item 701619
thought maybe you guys might like this. close friend of mine is a school teacher in LA, and her second grade class had an ice skating party with the Lakers.

1495490_674292549288247_708302968_n.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

obviously, the cool part was the kids hanging out with the Lakers, but on a personal note, she is now a Laker fan. was a clipper fan. she loves her kids to death, and anyone who does right for her class, has her heart.

entire team was there... except one.
nerd.gif

I'm not saying.

(just saying)
steve nash on ice skates? lakers really don't want this guy back on the court
mean.gif

What does a fractured knee have to do with his achilles?
putting more pressure on his knee. Trust me ino used to be a docta
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
lulz

Thank you both.

I've tried that mentality on people here before, and all I get is ":lol: He's #5 in this and top 3 Lakers in that and blah, blah, championships, rings, blah," and I'm like "I know... and he could have actually been better than THAT."

I think people just have a negative connotation to the phrase 'could have been better', so when they hear that applied to Kobe, they think he's being compared to the likes of Harold Miner or JR Rider or Darius Miles.

No.

For example, I've tried this on here before with others and got nowhere, but let me know what you 2 think. Shaq & Kobe. That was equally both of their faults. HOWEVER, if one of them would have done what LeBron James did to Mario Chalmers last night (they practically went to blows, and later, Bron said, verbatim, "I was wrong. My bad"), I think we get right back at it after that Detroit Finals loss. Now granted, it would have been more difficult for Shaq to say that to Kobe as opposed to LeBron saying that to Mario, because Kobe is far better and far more arrogant then Mario... and likewise, it would have been more difficult for Kobe to say that to Shaq as opposed to LeBron saying that to Mario, because Shaq is far better and far more arrogant then Mario... but still, that 'backing off', refusing to fight your comrade... that's huge.

I am NOT saying it was all Kobe's fault, what I am saying that if either one of them would have backed off, both of them would have benefited.

if Shaq would have backed off, they both would have benefited, both individually and on their career resumes.

If Kobe would have backed off, they both would have benefited, both individually and on their career resumes.

Since we're not talking about Shaq, then I'm left w/...

If Kobe would have backed off, they both would have benefited, both individually and on their career resumes.

And people just absolutely can't wrap their minds around that without getting defensive about him, thinking it's a shot.
excellent post

Back
Top Bottom