[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Yes, he would be a great start.

If you come in here and start telling us that Kevin Love sucks, I am going to report you, for real. And then place you on ignore.

Don't spin me that Kevin Love is not good. I've had a rough week with Laker fans, don't make it worse. I'm asking nicely. Please.
Never said Kevin Love sucks. I said in the thread that somebody made about him that he's the truth, he just needs to leave Minnesota. 

Only Melo can save this franchise

Get it done Mitch

Reported

Its+time+to+stop+posting+_ddc952f03547c0b3767fa478332299e6.jpg

I got this one ska

Last edited:
Yes, he would be a great start.

If you come in here and start telling us that Kevin Love sucks, I am going to report you, for real. And then place you on ignore.

Don't spin me that Kevin Love is not good. I've had a rough week with Laker fans, don't make it worse. I'm asking nicely. Please.
Never said Kevin Love sucks. I said in the thread that somebody made about him that he's the truth, he just needs to leave Minnesota. 

Whew, ok, you're clear then. Thank you. Close one. :lol:

Yes, Love would be the guy that could transform us in 2015. Will he come home? That is the question.

this is skas
header_1800s_point3_Christmas_schubert1966-basse-resolution.jpg
****, I wish I had that many people in my life, real talk.

Dude by the tree is me, little boy playing w/ the horses is my lil mans.

And that would be it.

*finger twirl* Holidays...
better to be surrounded by a few good people that care about you than a lot of people that don't really give a **** about you.
embarassed.gif
i'll join you ska

after supper, we can all huddle around your computer and see who we could ban
devil.gif

finger on the trigger, dont hold me back
grandtheftbike's reaction if this was to happen:

tumblr_lyqumnxB4g1rozv8oo1_500.gif

embarassed.gif
i'll join you ska

after supper, we can all huddle around your computer and see who we could ban
devil.gif

ska dont have a computer he uses dreamcast

he has to phone in the bans
lulz

Who should take over our franchise then? Kevin Love?
why not? love is a great player that the lakers can go after. espn did a little piece on that possibility and it is a feasible move.
And Rabbit, just to be clear, I didn't really report you, and Ska isn't really doing anything to you about it. Hopefully you know those were jokes.
iswydt

He's only broken his hand a couple times. Not knee or ankle issues.

A broken hand is a freak thing. Kobe broke his hand and has been fine since. Love just had a couple of unlucky breaks, so to speak. :lol:

Nick Young: ‘Being A Laker Changed My View of the NBA’

Few bring a style to the game as unique as Nick Young’s—both on and off the floor. While Young certainly puts his own spin on trends, he finishes many of his drives to the hoop with that same flair. The 28-year-old from Los Angeles has had a chance to play for both hometown teams, and when asked what he experienced with the upstart success of the Clippers vs the history of the Lakers, he says there is nothing that compares to wearing the purple and gold.

“The Clippers got a lot of hype with all the highlights they do. Obviously, they got a better record than us right now,” he says, “but Lakers is tradition. I grew up being a Laker fan. The city always being Lakers fans. I remember going to the Laker parades after winning Championships. It’s nothing like being a Laker. It changed my view of the NBA right now, being a Laker.”

Asked to elaborate, he says, “We’re rockstars over here [laughs]. It’s been fun, I’m enjoying it.”

The 6-6 shooting guard, known for his scoring, had an all-time great to look up to while growing up and rooting for the Lakers. “That’s the team I picked in video games growing up. I was Kobe on the court,” he says.

What is it like being on the same squad as Kobe Bryant? “It’s giving me a chance to learn…my growth, just learning from him. Seeing how serious he takes the game, and his approach to the game on the court, how he watches film so much, how he studies the game.” —Tracy Weissenberg (@basketballista)

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/12/nick-young-being-a-laker-changed-my-view-of-the-nba/

nick-young-o.gif

this is skas

And that would be it.

better to be surrounded by a few good people that care about you than a lot of people that don't really give a **** about you.
I know people are completely foreign to the concept that some people are surrounded by air during the holidays, so I understand you missing what I was getting at.

Last edited:
there are a few players out there who can take this team to the next level after kobe retires...

guys like steve blake, mo williams, and john salmons are just chomping at the bits to be that guy....

hell i know its a long shot but maybe we can convince monta ellis to come play for us?
The Blake-God is more than capable of running this team. 

this is skas

And that would be it.

I know are completely foreign to the concept that some people are surrounded by air during the holidays, so I understand you missing what I was getting at.

please explain.

this is skas

And that would be it.

I know people are completely foreign to the concept that some people are surrounded by air during the holidays, so I understand you missing what I was getting at.
please explain.
I'd rather not.

Enjoy the holidays, brother. 
smokin.gif

this is skas

And that would be it.

please explain.
I'd rather not.

Enjoy the holidays, brother. :smokin

you too man. my comment was meant in a positive way. to remove negativity and surround oneself in positivity. hope it was not taken the wrong way. i probably missed the ship on what you meant.

Nick Young: ‘Being A Laker Changed My View of the NBA’

Few bring a style to the game as unique as Nick Young’s—both on and off the floor. While Young certainly puts his own spin on trends, he finishes many of his drives to the hoop with that same flair. The 28-year-old from Los Angeles has had a chance to play for both hometown teams, and when asked what he experienced with the upstart success of the Clippers vs the history of the Lakers, he says there is nothing that compares to wearing the purple and gold.

“The Clippers got a lot of hype with all the highlights they do. Obviously, they got a better record than us right now,” he says, “but Lakers is tradition. I grew up being a Laker fan. The city always being Lakers fans. I remember going to the Laker parades after winning Championships. It’s nothing like being a Laker. It changed my view of the NBA right now, being a Laker.”

Asked to elaborate, he says, “We’re rockstars over here [laughs]. It’s been fun, I’m enjoying it.”

The 6-6 shooting guard, known for his scoring, had an all-time great to look up to while growing up and rooting for the Lakers. “That’s the team I picked in video games growing up. I was Kobe on the court,” he says.

What is it like being on the same squad as Kobe Bryant? “It’s giving me a chance to learn…my growth, just learning from him. Seeing how serious he takes the game, and his approach to the game on the court, how he watches film so much, how he studies the game.” —Tracy Weissenberg (@basketballista)

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/12/nick-young-being-a-laker-changed-my-view-of-the-nba/

74569-YES-rudy-gif-MejZ.gif

These are the types of players that I want on my team. I know Nick got some bad tendencies but there's always hope. :smokin

Oh, I know you meant it positively. Wasn't taken the wrong way at all.

It's just that I know that people generally operate from an understanding that all negative can be blanketed with positive, and that's a myth.

For some people, "the struggle is real", and there's no escape from pain. One of the first things I do with people I work with is to first allow them to tell me their story, then allow them to talk about their feelings, never suggesting they just (figuratively) smile through things.

This isn't the place to talk at length about what I meant, so that's why I said I'd rather not explain. Wasn't any slight on you. 
smokin.gif

These are the types of players that I want on my team. I know Nick got some bad tendencies but there's always hope. :smokin

Yeah, dude got skills but remains to be seen. Kind of surprised he hasn't picked up yet from studying and playing with Kobe (somewhat).

SwaggyPPump.gif

Oh, I know you meant it positively. Wasn't taken the wrong way at all.

It's just that I know that people generally operate from an understanding that all negative can be blanketed with positive, and that's a myth.

For some people, "the struggle is real", and there's no escape from pain. One of the first things I do with people I work with is to first allow them to tell me their story, then allow them to talk about their feelings, never suggesting they just (figuratively) smile through things.

This isn't the place to talk at length about what I meant, so that's why I said I'd rather not explain. Wasn't any slight on you. 
smokin.gif
get-over-here-bro.png

What does a fractured knee have to do with his achilles?
It might or might not directly be causation, but other lower body parts have to compensate for the weakened Achilles heels, which leads to injuries of those body parts. Chauncey Billups and Elton Brand have had numerous lower body injuries since they tore their Achilles heels.

Last edited:
so are we all invited to ska's christmas party?

ill bring fruitcake

im sure his son will be really excited to meet pau gasol

Back
Top Bottom